CHAPTER xiv

December 2020

When will you write your new chapter? When will you find the courage to have another page? Is it really the ending? Is it?

"Seulgi'ya~"

Someone ask Seulgi what she thinks about love? Seulgi answered with such a bright smile covering her lovely face.

Loving someone is free to do in this world. Lie. Seulgi is such a liar.

"Yah!"

Taeyong. Lee Taeyong is now Seulgi's boyfriend. 5 months of contract with such a lie relationship.

5 months of lie but eventually added more months without knowing why they still continue it? Months ago SM had a plan to announce their breakup but Taeyong did an unexpected retort.

"Me and Seulgi noona will continue this."

Seulgi didn't even bother to say a word. She just bows at them. Aware of what happened but didn't have the energy to say or even protest.

Japan is such a fresh air for them.

Red Velvet is now fond of the country. They don't have yet the plan to go back to Korea but Seulgi badly wants to step in to see what is happening there. What is happening to Jimin?

Heartbroken. Broken hearted.

Taeyong made her feel secured. Taeyong is such a lovely man but wasn't it enough? What about her heart? Why still beat for someone who is now happy without her?

Jimin went to Japan in February after the announcement of Seulgi and Taeyong relationship. Full with questions and unreadable expression.

Why? Why left him? Why all of a sudden? Why when Seulgi finally accepted the fact that she's in love? In love with Park Jimin.

How would you say to someone you love that you're leaving him?

That you will never see his face?

That you can't be with him every weekend of your life?

That he can't have her for real because Seulgi is destined to have another choice? Was it even a destiny? Did her chosen dream write her path? Maybe... maybe it did.

Seulgi cried non stop when Jimin took a step backward. Leaving her with a sad smile pouring his smile with nothing but loneliness.

Jimin didn't say anything when he didn't receive what he deserved to hear and felt scared and broke the hell out of Seulgi.

"Please say it back."

He confessed once again. I love you. Jimin loved her and Seulgi did.

She said it back.

She shouted it.

Loud and Clear.

Tears flowing.

Heart shattering.

She can't breathe anymore. Seulgi can only say it out loud without him knowing it. Without anyone knowing how much she truly loves him.

It's the only thing she can do for him, letting her feelings go and grow for someone else.

"Park Jimin! I love you! I really love you!"

(This story is full of flashbacks between 2019-2020 and 2021, please don't confuse them. I'm also confuse at the moment while editing and i don't know if i regret making this kind of story style because it's so hard to write.)