CHAPTER viii

November 2019

How can you identify your heart?

How does it beat?

How fast can it get?

Who makes it beat that way?

Seulgi is a kind of girl who thinks slowly and also feels slow.

Love is never an issue to her because Seulgi never experienced it.

She never felt it before and it never crossed her mind. But now It did.

Why does her heart beat like that? Why does it make it faster?

How can Park Jimin have the power to do that?

The answer is Jimin is Seulgi's unidentified feeling and that feeling is so new to her. Like a born baby who don't know how to talk and understand complicated things.

She doesn't know how to handle it and she doesn't know how to deal with it.

She just finds herself smiling every time Jimin crosses her mind. She just finds herself missing him when he's not around. She just wants him to be with her because he makes her smile.

He makes her laugh and he makes her cry.

Jimin makes her feel.

He made her stay and enjoy her usual boring artist life.

He made her days awesome. Her weekend to be great and not just the normal days like how it was before.

It's a kind of drug that contains different spices and ingredients.

And one day Seulgi realized that Jimin did a lot of part to her life in just a short period of time. 

That once upon a time when Seulgi just wanted to rest because of her tired feet at the park and sat on one of the swings but it turned out to be more than just a once upon a time.

But that fairytale is never meant for them from the very start because Seulgi let the story go unfinished.

Life makes her choose.

SM makes her lose every feeling she has. SM decided things for her and Park Jimin is never part of it.

Seulgi's tears fall. Crashing her heart, piece by piece. Making her breathing slow. Slower than before.

Fairytale never crosses her reality and Seulgi's unidentified feelings are now fully defined.

It's Love.

She loves him but sadly Kang Seulgi let Park Jimin go.