Sketch Pt. 2

I turned to another page and was about to sketch the third man but then... 

============================

"Damn, I didn't see his face clearly..."

I pout trying to remember his face with my eyes closed.

"Arrghh! I didn't see his face up close. I couldn't sketch him."

I ruffled my hair frustrated.

"But I really wanna sketch him."

I decided to just sketch his features I remember. I started from when he was standing and his back was facing me. He's tall figure and his dark outfit.

Yeah, I decided to sketch his whole body from his boots to his raven hair.

(googled and credits to the real owners)   

Oh yeah! I remember he had ear piercings too! I can't remember exactly but he has to have at least 2-3 piercings on each ear.

I finished my first sketch of him but I want more.

I don't understand but he looks interesting.

And I never heard his voice except for those two.

I turned to another page. I can remember at least his hairstyle from afar and I know he has a perfectly-defined jawline.

I'm getting more frustrated after 10 minutes of sketching, erasing and sketching again and only to come up with a blank-faced sketch with only his hair and his jawline and ears.