Words Work (Scent) Pt. 2

***Sorry I can't reply to all comments because I'm flooded,  you guys need some chill pill kkkk and I have a supply here***

NOTE: no Smuts 

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Jungkook groans and took a big step leaving an inch space between them.

==============================

Taehyung gasps and unconsciously places his shaking hands on Jungkook's chest to push him, only that Jungkook didn't even budge a bit.

Taehyung lowered his head to avoid Jungkook's intense stare at him.

"I really wanna do all those things right now, Taehyung."

Jungkook leaned closer making Taehyung bend his back away only to be stopped by the counter. Jungkook casually caged him placing his hands on the counter and trapping the blushing omega.

"Be on the field tomorrow evening. 7 PM sharp. Once I meet my mate and I don't want or like him or her, I will make you mine. Kim Taehyung."

With that, Jungkook leaves Taehyung with mouth agape and wild beating of his heart.

"W-what?"

He questions after a minute of being a statue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jungkook's birthday...)

"Hey Guk. Happy birthday, man!"

Namjoon greeted.

"Happy birthday, Guk!"

Yoongi followed.

"Thanks, hyungs."

Jungkook smiles widely at his closest hyungs before scanning the field.

The whole pack is in the field celebrating his 21st birthday. It's only 6 PM but it's already dark. The bonfire and several lamps serve as their light in the dark.