What he did for me

Three days pass and yet Taehyung doesn't wake up. I'm constantly skipping college and work, I know it's not right but the fear of losing him drives me crazy. I just want to be here with him. 9pm and I'm sitting there staring at him thinking of chaging his clothes again when I hear the doorbell ring. My heart starts racing, there is no one who would visit me at all. I walk to the door and just stare at it, no one rings the bell again and there is a strange silence. I know someone is on the other side of the door, I can see their shadow. After a few seconds of awkard silence the man on the other side of the door says, "How long will you just stand there young lady."
My eyes grow wide, "Who are you?"
"I'm taehyungs guardian."
"Taehyung who?"
The man on the other side started laughing.
"Little lady, I know what Taehyung means to you. I know what you mean to her. All he's done, he did for you. You don't have to worry, I'm not here to harm him."
"How to I beileve you?"
"Kid, if I had the intention of harming him, I would be standing on the other side of the door polietly asking you to let me in."
He had a point, if he really wanted to harm Taehyung he wouldn't be this courtious. I decide to open the door and let a graceful middle aged man enter my apartment.
"Where is he?"
"In that room." I point to my bedroom and he walks in there and examines him.
"You've done a good job treating him." He turns to me," But I'll commend you on the fact that you didn't send him to the hospital and kept him hidden here."
"I don't want to lose him." I say
"And him you."

The man named Namjoon sat across the table. He agreed on answering all my questions in return of keeping Tae safe. I ask him about why he was presumed dead years back and what he had been doing all this time. Namjoon smiled and gave me a nod, "I knew you would ask me this."
He began telling me what happened. Apparently that day when I gave him the keychain was the day someone came and told him they wanted to adopt him.Namjoon was a head of an organization and wanted to adopt a boy to train him to be a secret assasin. Taehyung agreed on the terms that a after a certain amount of work, he will be a given a new identity and a new life where he and the one he loved could like a cozy and happy life.
"The one he love?" I asked.
Namjoon smirks, "You know he's taking about you." I blush as he continues.
He was going to keep him as his son and a secret assasin but apparently a rival organiszation found out. Taehyung was suppose to go to the hospital for vaccination along with a few other kids and on their way back the car they were in was blown up but Namjoon had already predicted that so he didn't let Taehyung board the car from the hospital and faked his death. This is why he never got to say good bye to me, since he was suppose to be dead he had to leave with Namjoon immediately and in secrecy. Namjoon didn't adopt him then but still had him trained to be his personal killer. His training was hard but he always kept going.
"He was a very good kid. Worked till his bones and was a diligent student too."
"I see.."
"One day I asked him what drove him to his limits like this and do you have any idea what he said?"
"....no.."
"A promise."
My heart skipped a beat as my face flushed. He did it all for me...?
"This job was suppose to be his last and all the work for his new identity and life were under way, I don't know what happened but he must have made a mistake or the other party must have known. They caught him and he barely escaped assassination himself."
"I.... see...."I say as I think about Taehyung. He went through alot. He killed for me. It made sense now about how so many politicians were suddenly dying. Namjoon wanted the corrupt ones out of bussiness and he used Taehyung for that. Namjoon definitely wasn't a good person, even tho the people he made Tae kill were corrupt and bad ones. He still had them killed and more over he used Tae for that, had his hands dirtied and made him a killer. But I couldn't hate him for that Taehyung agreed to do that and he agreed to do so just to keep the promise he made to me. So it's only right to say that I'm at fault here.
"Well young lady I'm going to take him with me now."
"What!?"
"I know you did a good job at his wounds but he needs more and proper attention and that only I can arrange."
"I don't want to leave him."
"I can't take you with me kid."
"....."
"He still has work to do when he wakes up. His last job is still pending." He says that and stands up, "My men will come and pick him up, don't worry, he's my best man I won't lose him like this." And just when he's about to leave I blurt out, " Can't I do it!!!!??"
He turns to me and raises his brow, "Do what?"
"The last job...?"
He smirks and walk towards me, then pats my head softly saying, "He sure likes a fierce women. But no kid, You can't kill, I'd rather not have you get your hands dirty."
" Who does he have to kill?"
Namjoon hesitates but then he looks into my eyes and sees a fire in it, a determination," Your father." He says unfazed. The answer had me shook for a moment but I didn't care for my father. He and I only shared blood and nothing else, he was a politician too who was trapped in a fraud by other politicians and came home to take out his anger on me and mother. After I left him he began making money again by illegal means. Even when he heard the news of mothers death he didn't care, hell, he acted like he heard a stranger in the slums died. Only two people attended her funeral, me and a lady named seokjin.
" Allow me to kill him."
Namjoon was pleasantly surprised, " I know what kind of a man he is but for you to kill your own father?"
"He's not my father."
"Oh?"
"He is no one, he's just trash." I say with so much hatred that Namjoon rethinks his decision. "Allow me to do this and just let Tae recover."
"You have finals next week." Namjoon says and it catches me offguard. I completely forgot about that. He snickers at my reaction.
"When you're done with your finals and Taehyung still doesn't wake up. You'll have the job."
"Okay! Deal!"
He says