Introduction Part 2

Previously on We Belong In Arkham Asylum...

1. We find Ty as she meets people that will change her life and she will change theirs.

2.  We find the most innocent little bunny!

3. We find that Cookie is a rogue?

Let's get back to our favorite family.

"You're a S.H.E.I.L.D. spy?!" Ty and Shawm yell. This draws the attention of Sofi and Crash. The two walk over to see what the commotion is about. Cookie explains to them.

"Yes, I'm a S.H.E.I.L.D. spy. They heard about some stuff going on, and they sent me here to gather intel. I grew close to you guys though. I was supposed to have returned back to H.Q. by now. Now I've gone rogue. The person I was talking to was someone that knows about my location. If you would kindly forgive me? You guys are family, I mean. Maybe not Ty, but she is a friend. I don't want to hurt you guys." Cookie explains as the four of them just listen to her. They were suspicious, mostly because that sounded waaaayyyy to formal for Cookie.

"Fine. We forgi-" Just as Shawm was saying that, the windows crash in. Agents surround all of the children. The four older ones formed a circle around the youngest, facing the enemies. Everyone got into fighting stance.

Ty took out a gun and a sword, Shawm took out two swords, Cookie took out two guns, Crash got into fighting stance and Sofi took out a wand. They looked liked they knew what they were doing. (My only question is, where'd they hide these weapons?)

Ty and Cookie worked together taking out a group of Agents, while Shawm took care of another with the help of Sof and Crash.

After all the Agents were *cough* epically destroyed *cough*, Shawm and Sofi ran off to find Nick Fury, who had escaped in the fight. Crash had disappeared to God knows where.

At this point, Cookie and Ty were arguing. Over what, you might ask? I am not sure. But it caused them to miss out on the most epic killing ever. Shawm and Sofi came back soon after, stating that they had killed Nick Fury. Or so they thought....

"You guys wanna know the real reason I was working for S.H.E.I.L.D.?" All eyes were on Cookie. "I did it out of love." She walked over to Shawm and took her hands in her own. "Nick Fury said that if I didn't join him, he said he would kill you. I love you Shawm. Please forgive me!" Cookie put on a puppy dog face.

"Guys, I think she's drunk." Ty says.

"Aw! Drunk love!" Sofi says.

Shawm just stands there shocked. Then she starts chasing her with chains. "I'm gonna kill you Cookie!"

Cookie starts running through the party area. "There's more than one way to use those chains!" She yelled and winked at Shawm before running even faster.

"What does that mean?" Sofi said.

"Nothing!" Shawm and Ty said at the same time.

Let's leave these guys alone for awhile. Work out their problems. We'll check in next update. Hope you guys enjoyed!