The Portal

Inside the warehouse that the party had been held in, there was multiple bodies laying around from the previous fights. The teens were leaning against the walls, thinking about what just happened.

Well. Sofi was just bouncing off the walls. The rest of them were thinking.

"Should we clean up these corpses?" Ty asked.

"Nah. I vote we leave them there as decoration. " Cookie said, taking a drink of her beer.

Shawm rolled her eyes and looked at Ty. "If there is a place you think we should put them, sure. If not, we will put them in the broom closet. "

Sofi stopped bouncing around as she went to one of the bodies. "Excuse me Mr. Corpse? Have you seen Mr. Carrot anywhere?" She waited for an answer but didn't get one. She shrugged and looked at the other three. "Anyone seen him?"

Shawm pointed over to a table. "He's over there sweetie. "

Over on the table was a stuffed carrot with eyes and a top hat. He even had arms and legs.

Sofi ran and grabbed the carrot plush, holding him as if he was going to run away. Suddenly, a loud bang was heard, and everyone was knocked off their feet.

Only feet in front of them stood a large, vortex looking door. All of the friends looked at one another before shrugging. They'd seen enough shit for this to be normal.

Cookie stood up and casually walked towards the door, swinging it wide open. As soon as she did, a large gust of wind came and suck them all through the door, as if a vacuum had sucked them up.

They all plunged into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, shitty chapter. I know. But I wanted to update since I'm kinda in a writers block and have been for a long time. Forgive me please?