Home Sweet Home

"What the Hell was that?" Cookie asked, sitting up in a dimly lit room. The rest of the family sat up as well, rubbing their heads in confusion. Sofi sat up, looking around for Mr.Carrots only to find him doing a dance on the other side of the room.

"Um... Guys? The carrot is possessed." Ty said. Everyone looked in the direction the girl was looking, only to also be shocked. Sofi was at this point dancing with the carrot doing what seemed to be a very fierce tango.

All of a sudden one last person fell through the portal. Crash now laid at their feet, groaning. They hadn't exactly landed gracefully. They stood up and looked around.

"Where the Hell are we?" They repeated unknowingly. Shawm sighed and shook her head.

"We are trying to figure that out too. We came through the portal and now we are here." Shawm explained. Suddenly, keys appeared in front of each person.

In front of Sofi, a key that had bunny ears on top appeared. In front of Shawm, a key with a chemistry beaker on top. In front of cookie, a knife brandished the top of her key. Crashes had a nice top hat. Qweens had a beautiful gold crown, and Ty's had headphones.

Each key glowed and starting moving, as if pulling each person in the direction it was moving. The keys led them each to separate rooms, and unlocked them to reveal beautiful bedrooms, each to their liking.

Ty squealed as she gladly found a new lab awaiting her. "Guys can we keep this house? Please!"

Um so... I'm guessing you didn't expect this whoever is reading this. I guess hi? Enjoy.