♡Vilkas♡

♡NOT REQUESTED♡
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I opened the door to Jorrvaskr, a basket of flowers in my hands. From purples and blues, to oranges and yellows, the inside of the basket was colorful.

I walked over to where Vilkas was sitting and took his mug of mead out of his hands and put it to the side while setting the basket of flowers in front of him.

"No.." Vilkas protested as I dragged him out of Whitetun with one hand while the other held the basket.
"Yes.." I mocked, dragging Vilkas towards an open field near Whiterun.

The sun was high in the sky, so it was around noon.
I sat on the ground, pulling Vilkas with me. He sat in front of me looking nervously at the basket of flowers. I smirked, grabbing a bright pink flower, and tucked it into his brown hair. Vilkas reached up to take the flower out, but I wackes his arm causing him to wince.
"You keep that flower in your hair!" I demanded playfully taking out a blue flower and sticking it in his hair.

After a while, Vilkas had flowers in his hair- which made it look like he had a flower crown.
I giggled as I looked at Vilkas, admiring his features.

Vilkas reached into the basket and pulled out a flower. He leaned towards me and stuck it by my ear causing me to blush.

He continued to put flowers in my hair until I had a flower crown stuck in my hair like he has.

After Vilkas set the last flower in my hair, we stared into each others eyes, forgetting about everything else.

A butterfly flew past us, my eyes seemed to light up as I saw the butterfly.
I stood up, a few flowers falling out of my hair, and chased after the butterfly.

Vilkas chuckled as he watched YN chase the butterfly around.
'She's so cute..' His thoughts were interrupted as she ran over to him and pulled him up. She talked his arm.
"Your it!" She then ran away. Vilkas chuckled as he chased after her.

After the long game of tag, it was nighttime and YN was getting tired so she jumped into Vilkas's back, her head against his own.

"Vilkas, I'm tired.." YN yawned. Vilkas started to walk back to White run with YN on his back.

Once Vilkas walked into Jorrvaskr, he headed down to YN's room and laid her on the bed. He turned to leave, but was stopped by a hand grabbing his.

"Don't leave, your warm.." YN muttered, her eyes still closed. Vilkas sighed and climbed into the bed next to YN, wrapping his arms around her.

"Night night.." YN mumbled, turning to face Vilkas.
"Night.."

The
End
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••