♥Cicero♥

♡NOT REQUESTED♡
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG
••••••••••••••••••••

I walked into the Dawnstar Sanctuary, blood covering most of my body. Scars and bruises started to form on my face and arms.

I walked down a few stairs where I saw Nazar playing with a journal.

"I'm ready for a few more contracts." I stated. Nazar shook his head.
"No, go talk to Babette and get those wounds healed then rest for the day." I sighed but nodded. There's no use in a arguing with Nazar.

I walked towards where Babette usually is, and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and handed me a healing potion before going back to her work.

I walked back to my room, on the other end of the sanctuary and plopped onto my bed.

"LISTENER!" Cicero's voice called from the other side of the room, causing me to wake up. I kept my eyes closed and my mouth shut, hoping he would just leave.
"LISTENER~!" He called again before he opened the door.

Soon enough he opened the door.
"Oh, the Listener is sleeping.." He mutter, coming closer to the bed, "Listener, why are you so beautiful? I just wanna.. I wanna- No! Cicero shouldn't think that way! I have to keep the Listener alive!"

"Cicero..?" I muttered, acting like I just woke up.
"Listener! Y-You're awake!" I nodded. "Yeah.. I'm awake.."
Cicero gave me a big hug. He pulled me off the bed and into his arms where he twirled me around while I was forced to be against his chest.

"Oh, Cicero was so worried about the Listener when he heard she was injured! Cicero came here as soon as he could!" Cicero exclaimed as he set me down.
"Oh.. Cicero was so worried..." He trailed on, "Cicero doesn't like that his Listener got hurt.."
Cicero's face turned to a more angry expression.
"Cicero wants his Listener to be safe.. always.." He took out his dagger and smiled a wicked smile.
"Cicero will just have to kill his Listener himself!" He laughed, "Then Cicero will know that his Listener will always be safe!"

My heart sped up.
"What?"
"Cicero will.. kill.. the Listener.." He walked closer to me as I took a few steps back, soon hitting the wall.
"Cicero.. Please.. Don't do this.." I begged and begged, but Cicero had his mind set.

He was going to kill me.

"Cicero feels sorry because he has to kill his Listener, he really does." He continued, "But Cicero has to make sure his Listener is safe."

Cicero walked up to me, and jabbed his dagger into my stomach.

"Cicero.."

He continued stabbing me until a puddle of blood surrounded me.

Cicero stopped.
"What..." He threw the knife at the wall on the other side of the room and held my dead corpse close to his body.

"What have I done..?"