♥Skjor♥

♡NOT REQUESTED♡
♥WARNING: SAD♥
♡I'm in a sad mood♡
♥TOMORROW IS MAH BIRTHDAY, BITCHES♥
♡Ima be 13 ;3♡
••••••••••••••••••••

YN has been apart of the Companions for a few years, but decided she needed a break after a year, but she would always go back whenever she was needes.
She has been best friends with Skjor since Kodlak recruited her a year after she left when the Silver Blood's became too much.

I remember seeing him there, lifeless. I remember putting my cold hand on his cheek, only to find it colder than usual. Freezing, in fact.
I remember slaughtering Silver Bloods with Aela before I saw him on the ground. I remember salty tears streaming down my face as I hugged his body close to mine.

Skjor.

I knew about his and Aela's 'secret' relationship, and it hurt. It hurt to see him happy with someone that wasn't me. Gods, I loved him.

I stood next to Vilkas, watching the casket with Skjor it in fall into the out of fire. I wore Skjor's armor, he said he'd want me to have it if he ever died, for my protection.

I let out a shakey breath as I heart the casket burning. My heart broke as the flames got higher.

Why did he have to die?

I felt Vilkas's arm wrap around my shoulders, pulling me closer.
"It's okay.." He muttered, rubbing my arm. I leaned my head on his shoulder and slightly nodded.

But it's not okay.
I loved him.

After a few minutes, the casket was in ashes and everyone went inside besides me.
I sat next to the fire, playing with the tips of my feet- well, boots.

"I miss you Skjor." I whispered, "but you're in a better place now.."
I felt cold air next to me, turning my head I saw Skjor. He walked closer to me and planted a kiss on my head.
"I love you.." He muttered before disappearing.

"I love you too, Skjor.."