Meeting a god(Prolog)

You sighed,limping down to the basement that was your room. Your father had given you a beating again for missing one thing when cleaning his room.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Y/n."

You opened your eyes,looking down to see yourself floating above a large orb,like a eye of a robot."W-who are you?"you asked. "I am Primus. Y/n. You are in grave danger."

You looked down to hear the voice come from the orb and you shake. "A l-little late,Primus." You said.

"I understand your situation,human. But there is more pressing matters at hand. A Decepticon bot is close by and may very well end your life." Primus said,you sighed,crossing your arms."S-sorry...but at t-this point I could care less."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You shoot awake,rolling onto a stray rock in your sleep that dug into one of hundreds of lashes,the area burned in agony and you whimper.

Today your father was at work,the dream vaguely in your mind as you got up and went to get breakfast. The cabinets and fridge were empty. You sighed,getting your hidden wallet and leaving the home.

As you walked, trying to find a nice place to eat,you heard a jet fly over head. It was a large,gun grayish with purple here and there. You shrugged it off,knowing a military base was near Jasper Nevada.

You entered the small fast food joint and pull out your wallet, counting what you have and you walked to the counter. "Hi,I'm Jack,what can I get for you today?" The short teen asked,he looked 16 or so,short black hair and a slightly pointed nose. "A b-burger and f-fries,please." You state,he nods,then hands you a cup. You gave him a odd look before he smiled,"Don't worry about the drink cost."he said with a smile. You nod,smiling and thanking him.

You got (soda choice),it was rare for you to get that,much less a treat,what with your father constantly looking over your scarred shoulder. It was surprisingly cold in Jasper,but it was October. You wore a black long sleeved shirt with a skull on it along with a comfortable pair of jeans. You sip on your soda and see Jack walk over,"Darby! Your off for the day!"A voice called from the kitchen, "I-I know,sir! I was just making sure she got her food!" He called back then looked at you nervously.

"Enjoy-!" He was cut short when there was a crash,a motorcycle with a female on it roared outside. You grab your food and head to the door,holding it for Jack as he hopped onto the motorcycle. He waved and they drove off. You shrugged, heading to your favorite place.

The woods.

There was a clearing in the wooded area of Jasper Nevada that you loved,a cave nearby this area. You walked,sipping your drink here and there. You got to the clearing and sat on your rock,setting your bag of food in your lap and nibbling on it here and there to savor it. After you had finished you had just your drink.

There was a crash nearby,you ignored it,finishing your drink and looking at the clouds. Your thoughts were interrupted when a large jet crashed into the other side of the clearing.

The same one from before.

And it transformed into a large robot who looked over his shoulder and glared directly at you.

(Yeah there will be no Shockwave for a few chapters,it was originally a Megatron XReader but I said fuck it and did just remade the planned plot as that was getting nowhere.

Cover,art is not mine,simply edited it)