Decepticons and Autobots

The bot turned more,his red glowing eyes narrowed as he looks at you sitting on the rock.

He growled,"Who the scrap are you,human?"His voice was deep,dark,and gruff. You look around to see if he meant a different human. No one else was around,"U-uh..."

"Designation, now!" He orders,you jump with a squeak,then regret it,wincing when your wounds cried out in pain at the sudden jump."Y-Y/n..."you said,he looked down at your tremblings form,the two of you stared at one another until a different giant robot ran in,the large bot thought fast and grabbed you,you cry out in pain as his large,sharp fingers curl around your battered,lashed,form.

"Put the human down,Megatron." The large blue and red bot growled,a navy blue and pink female bot ran in with Jack on her shoulder. Jack looked at you,shocked at you wine slightly from the pain."Or what,Prime?"The bot,Megatron, growled. He looked down to see your face in a large amount of pain as you wined,"Shut it,human! I am not even gripping that hard!"he shouts,you winced,silencing yourself.

"Put her down,Megatron!" The female bot demands. Jack growled,"She didn't do anything! You're hurting her!"The human yelled. Megatron smirked, opening his hand so you lay flat on it before he picked you up by the back of your shirt,you desperately tried to cover your fresh wounds from the dirty Jasper air. The red and blue bot,Prime,growled,"How long have you had this human,Megatron?"he snarled. Megatron was looked at the gashes,just as shocked,"I just found her. Human!"he turned you to face him and you squeak.

"Are you a gladiator?" He asked,he remembered he had several wounds after a good fight but you shake your head,he huffed,rolling his red eyes."Whatever. Prime,you want the human so badly?!"he shouts,his smirk back. Prime nods,"I wonder whats so good about this human. I guess I could get some data from her before I depose of her."he laughed, transforming around you. You ended up in the cockpit of a jet and you gasp in pain as you fell on your back to the seat.

"Until next time,Optimus Prime!" Megatron shouts flying off with you.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After a while of looking out at the desert,realization hit you.

Is this what Primus meant by Decepticon?

"M-mr.Megatron?" You asked,"Lord Megatron to you, human."he said gruffly.

"O-oh! I apologize! I-I wanted to ask...who is Primus?"

Megatron went silent. "You do not know? You mean you are with the Autobots and you do not know of our god?" He asked."Autobots...?"you were confused now.

"But Primus only said something about a Decepticon." You said. Megatron sighed,explaining the sides,his rivalry with Optimus Prime,their god,his leadership of the Decepticons, and a small bit of his race.

You listen in awe.

"Wow...I-I'm glad y-you found me! I-If it was P-Prime I'm s-sure I'd be bord outta my mind." You giggle lightly. "You are aware you will be killed,correct?" He asked. You shrugged."I-I am fine w-with this."

He went silent,the rumble of his engine soothing you in an odd way."Where did you acquire those wounds?"he asked after a bit,you sighed,lifting your shirt a bit to look at the lashes that littered your body with scars of old ones."You...wouldn't understand. "You said,looking out the window.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You arrived on the Nemesis, expecting to be put into a cell to be whipped more,but Megatron kept you with him.

"Lord M-Megatron?" You looked up at him,he glares back down and you shift a bit. "W-where are we going?" You asked,"Communications bay. Or the bridge,whatever you humans call it."he huffed,you nod,looking a head as he kept you in his servo,his crimson optics stare dead a head as the door opens on its own,computers litter the walls in a orderly fashion, a bot assigned to each one. The window showed the sun setting as Megatron took his normal seat,you on the arm of the metal throne.

The sight was breath taking.

As you sat you put your hands out in front of you and leaned forward.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was strange,watching a human be so amazed by the stars that littered the night sky.

It was strange,Megatron wanted to keep her by his side.

It was strange...

That the marks on her body showed as she leaned forward. The marks suddenly were familiar to the once miner. It was a whip.

Megatron kept himself from shaking from the horrid memories that filled his mind as he watched the human. He didn't know why he wanted to keep this fleshy as first,now he knew. She went through abuse,just like he did. Just like the miners did.

But her wounds were far,

far worse.

She was whipped all over,beaten,bloodied,left for scrap. While he and the miners only ever got whipped on the back,she was whipped on her arms,legs,front and back. It was horrible,even to Megatron.

He absentmindedly took a clawed finger and lifted a bit more of her shirt. She shivered at the surprisingly warm touch. Y/n looked back at Megatron,confused.

He looked shocked as he saw the brutal lashes on her back,she sighed,turning her head away from the war lord as she stared at the stars once more,her excitement gone as the memories filled her damaged mind.

The bridge was silent,say for the typing of bots,as Megatron sighs.

All he could think about,no matter how hard he tried,was you getting hurt,crying for the unknown shadow to stop. It filled him with many emotions. Pain,sadness,pity,anger. But he never felt what he thought he would,thinking of a worthless human crying for help. He never felt pleasure. Not a sexual pleasure he's not that fucked,but just satisfaction.

He never felt that.

And at this moment,as the human held back tears of emotional and physical pain.

He didn't want to.