Chapter two

Bens POV
I was sitting at my desk planing the cotillion when I herd a knock on my door. "Come in, oh Evie it's you what do you need?" "Kayla and mara have gone to the isle." What she left me my own sister left me. "I have to go there and beg them to come back, it's all my fault I didn't listen to them when they said they didn't belong or they were bullied. Have you told jay Carlos or mal yet?" "No but I am going to now, you can't go to the isle you will never find them I will come with you as long as you promise me I won't get stuck there again." " ok lets go and tell them." As we were walking Dow the hall to find them I thought about the horrible things kayla could be going through but I pushed the thought away and walked in jay and Carlos room. "Hey guys can we talk?" I said. "Yeah sure what's it about?" Asked jay. "Well kayla and mara went to the isle." When I said that Carlos eyes looked like his heart shattered into a million pieces. "Hey Carlos are you ok?" "Yeah but I just really liked mara and I was going to ask her to cotillion tonight but I guess not." "I am going there to bring them back I you want to come with me I would be glad to bring you along jay you too but not mal." We got ready and headed to the garage of limos.

Kayla's POV

I was asleep until I herd footsteps coming up the stairs. I got up and stood in the middle of the room with my dagger ready to strike by the I saw it was Ben. "What are you doing here you are going to get killed?" "I came to get you and mara to come home." "No I am not coming home she isn't either why can't you understand that I want to be here there are no rules I can do whatever I want this is home now." "Kayla please come home I miss you. Audrey misses yo-"Audrey the one person that I actually hated so much I wanted to kill her. You don't understand she bullied me and treated me like crap behind your back the only time you saw is togeather was when she was 'helping' me get up because someone tripped me. You know what. SHE TRIPPED ME YOU DONT YPU UNDERSTAND!" "Kayla I didn-"no Ben just leave please" was the last thing I said before I ran out and down the steps. I walked passed jay Evie and Carlos ignoreing them yelling my name. I was a while away when I felt two strong hands grab my shoulders and pinning me to the wall. "Hello lass" I herd a Scottish accent say. "Hi Harry now let me go now!" "Why would I want to do that your mine now was all I herd before it all went black.

Mara's POV

I herd talking and walked down stairs and see ben Evie jay and Carlos all talking. "Hey guys were is kayla?" "Oh no she ran off and she hasn't come back " "kayla, KAYLA. kayla don't scare us like that." "Don't scare you, well that's my specialty." "Harry" said Evie and me. "What did you do with me sister?" "Oh um we nicked her mhm yeah and if you want to see her again have Ben come to the chip shope tonight, uma wants a little visit. Aww jay seems like you've lost your touch." Harry said before jay tried to tackle Harry i held him back. Harry just laughed and barked at Carlos. Then he walked away whistling. Oh no. This is bad.