Chapter four

Bens POV

It was hard telling the guys I just lost mara and we have to bring uma the wand. "Hey guys. Uma has mara and if we want her and kayla back we have to give uma the wand." Carlos looked like he was going to cry. Mal got up and started to pace, "if they didn't come here in the first place none of this would have happened. Wait we give her a fake wand. Jay 3 d printer. We need a distraction. Smoke bombs Evie curl up and dye. Alright jay and Carlos be back now later than noon tomorrow. Guys losing is not an option. Because we are rotten," "to the core." Everyone said in unison. We had a plan lets go. But we're is Carlos.

Mara's POV
I can't believe Ben gave me to uma. I heard footsteps coming closer to me it's probably harry or gil. I get up and stand by the bars. I see someone's shadow but I can't see them because it's dark. The person jumps at the bars and I yell "HOLY MOTHER OF POSEIDON!" It's just carlos. "Really Mara Poseidon." "I am sorry can you get me out now." "Yes I can only you have to do one thing." "Ok. I will do anything." "Anything eh how about when we get back to aurodan you come to cotillion with me?" "Ok sure." He opens the bars and we climb out. When we got back to mals they told me the plan to get Kayla back.

TIME SKIP AN HOUR LATER

Kayla's POV

I woke up to someone pounding on the door. Harry shot up put rope around my hands and set me in the corner. "Pretend you are sleeping." I noded and closed my eyes. I here harry open the door. "Hi u- "were is she." "She is sleeping. You don't need her until noon." "Her friend escaped and she helped." "What no she was sleeping the whole time last night. And I know because I tied the ropes on her wrist around the bed post so she couldn't get away." "Whatever we are not giving her back they took back the cat now we get the wand." "Yes now can I get ready for the day I am in my Pajamas." "Sure whatever." The I herd the door close. "You can open your eyes now." I did and saw him sitting in front of my and inch away from his face. He took the ropes off and hugged me. "Are you really going to keep me?" "No I will let you go but promise you will try to bring me over sometime. " "yes I will convince Ben to let you over but until then I will come to you every night to see you ok?" "Ok I hope your family will like me." "I hope so to." I turned around so he could change. I look back right before he put his shirt on. Man is he hot. He puts it on along with his jacket and hook. "Ok your turn lass." I take out a bag I snuck in under the bed and put my clothes on.

After I changed it was time to go

After I changed it was time to go.  Alright let's do this.