Chapter three

Kayla's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I open my eyes to see I am in a room, it's a bed room. I wonder who's it is then he walks in. "Hi lass nice to see you woke up. How was the bed?" "Hi. The bed was fine I guess but we're am I?" "Well we are on my ship because Ina wanted me to keep and eye on you so you don't get away." " who's room am I in because this doesn't look like a cell or a cage?" I was standing now scared of what he was going to say then he smirked and said, "why this is my room lass do you like it?" Oh my god, no, great I am in a hot guys room. My cheeks flush red and I look down trying to hide it. I herd footsteps and see his boots appear close to my feet. Then he puts his hook under my chin and picks my head up. When I looked up I realised how close our faces are he was an inch away from my nose I could feel his breath on my face making blush even more if that's even possible. He says, "aww is the princess nervous" I looked down. He picked my head back up and said, " Don't worry I won't hurt you" in a seductive tone. He looked me in the eyes and I could see something I have never expected to see. Lust. He starts to walk forward causing me to back up until my back hits the wall. Then he puts his hands on either said of my head and his icy blue eyes are starring into my hazel green eyes. He leans into my body pinning me against the wall. He then leans in and without thinking I do too. Before I know it are lips are locked moving in sync. We pull away to catch our breath. He says, "I am glad uma wants me to watch you. Will you be my girlfriend, I have not stopped thinking about since I saw you at curl up and dye. You are so amazing I like you a lot you mabey are even as crazy as me." "Yes I will be your girlfriend Harry you are amazing to. And I know I am as crazy as you." "Well come on my princess lets get some sleep because we have a big day tomorrow." Then we lay down on the bed. I lay on the bottom while he lays his head on my stomach and laces his fingers with mine.

Bens POV

I walked into the restaurant and saw uma she said, "loser party of one this way." And motioned to a table with two chairs. We sit down and I say, "where is my sister?" "She is with Harry at his boat I told him to watch her." That crazy guy is with my sister oh no. "Give her back?" "Fine. GIL." I see a guy with blond hair come over. "Arm wrestle you win you can have your sister back. He wins you bring me the wand and mara." "Deal" I say putting my hand on the table. "Ok. Three. Two. One." I push has hard as I can but this guy is strong I get his hand an inch off the table then he says, " by the way my dad is gaston." That shocked me and I lost my balance and he won. I walked outside and found mara by a shop. I told her to follow me and she did. We got back to umas and she was taken away. I said "I am so sorry I will get you back."