part 6

Uma was upset.  Sabrina had told her that she going to Auradon,  but instead she's here.  She yawn out of boredom.  Sabrina look around until she spotted her friends. She told Uma to wait while she inquires about something.

While standing she didn't see Thomas  approaching with his friends. " hey shrimp" he says

Uma body froze " what did you just call me" she says not amused

" why are you here"

She cross her arm " wouldn't you like to know" she smirk

Thomas knit his brow " suit yourself, if you think you will make it in this industry think again" he says

Uma was now confuse,  she didn't know what he was talking about. But it's best to play along, after all it's more fun messing with his head. " and why won't I make it. I'm  sure it's not that hard to do what you people do"

Ross walks up to Uma,  " can you do this" he says doing some pop dance

Everyone cheered for him. Uma laughs " is that all, please even a baby can do this" she turn to who ever was behind her and took out her sword " you hold this" she says

She remembered his moves and copied it. The crowd whistle,  Uma says " is that  all"

Ross shook his hand to warm up " OK, but can you do this" when he finished Uma prepared herself, said it in her head slide slide, bend knee, leg out, pop pop, and turn around. She did the moves and Ross starts to get tense.

" seems like someone beating you Ross"

" yeah she's a much Better dance than you"

Ross brushed it aside,  " whatever it's not like dancing  is my thing anyway. Music is in my soul."

Sabrina seeing people crowding uma , quickly walk to her. She asks if everything was alright , uma says " these people challenged me to a dance of, i just had to show them who their dealing with.

" and you did well" a voice said

The students froze hearing the principle.  " you guys should be in class, but instead having a talent show with" he stopped and turn to uma " who are you exactly"

" the name is uma "

" uma?" " you must be new"

Before uma could say something, Sabrina cuts her off " actually principle Brock,  she's here to wait for me"

" than she should be in the waiting room" he says pointing to a chair that clearly says visitors wait in this room.

Sabrina apologies,  and grab Uma hand. " wait a minute carpainter "

" it's carp-"

" who cares" he look at Uma observing her before deciding " I need to speak to your friend alone"

" me? What for" Uma says

The students we're also curious. The principle, instead of giving an answer tells her to see him in his office. Thomas smirk " looks like your in for it"

" in for what?"

Thomas chuckles before turning around, " you'll  find out,   hopefully I don't have to see your face shrimp" he says leaving

Uma angry was about to release her power but Sabrina stops her. Uma wonder how Thomas knew her nickname. She wonder if she will ever get rid of it.

" go ahead Uma, I will wait for you over there"

Uma shook her head " no cj, u go to your class. I will wait over their when I'm  done. Than we can go to Auradon "

" yea...OK" she says skeptic a little.

Uma sigh before going in the office. Lets see what this guy wants from me. Maybe he knows about my travel here, or maybe he found my ship.