part 7

Uma walk in the office. The principle tells her to sit. He asks her how she was doing so far, but uma ignored him. " I'm not here for the small talk, what do you want with me"

Principle Brock chuckle " uma of the sea, daughter of Ursula and should I say Davy Jones."

Uma was surprise at first " how do you know my father"

The principle laugh " you still don't recognize me"

Uma look at Brock, closer examining him . the accent is too familiar for my liking. She suddenly remember that annoying voice " oyster" she says

Brock frown " its Sebastian, seriously your comparing me to two different thing. Oysters are weaker than I am, I am a crab. A loyal royal crab to king tuition"

While he was yapping on an on Uma wonder if he was here that would mean auradon wasn't far. " are you listening to me" he Says

" yes puny fry I hear you"

Sebastian face became red. He cleared his voice and calm down " listen Uma , you were sent here for a reason, you should stop searching for what ever your looking for. You won't be able to find it"

Uma puts her foot on the desk and sat like a queen " and why not"

" because this world isn't like our world. Your uncle bought you here to make life better for you. He feels you can learn something from this world."

Uma cockily scoff " what does my uncle know. Me...change, you want to know what I think about that, that's bullshit" " matter fact I love being me, and no one will take that part from me. Bad is the new good, don't you know that uncle. Maybe you should try it instead of hiding behind the old man skirt."

he watch as she stood up to leave. He got up himself " uma wait, please listen"

Uma stops and turn slightly " what more do you want to say oyster"

Sebastian eyebrow twitches " I think it will be best for you to transfer here"

Uma chuckles " and Again why would I do that"

" if your here , you can get discovered and the world will know who you are"

😒" not interested" she says

" wait,  if your discovered people will like you and you can even take over the world"

Now he had Uma interest. " what exactly does it require for me to be here"

Sebastian nervously smile " you just have to sign an agreement"

" thats it"

" yes"

Uma walk back to the desk. Sebastian took out the papers and tells uma where to sign. When done he calls someone in.

" this is melody your cousin"

Uma unamused says " I know who she is, didn't expect her to be here as well"

Sebastian cleared his throat " she will be your guide here, please behave with her"

Uma glare at melody " I don't need your assistant, I can do this on my own" she step out the door ignoring Sebastian calling her. Sebastian apologize to Ariel Daughter, she smile " she's still the same little girl"

" she's going through puberty, so she's being rebellious"

" don't worry uncle Sebastian, I will look out for her" she says before leaving

Sebastian frustrated , could feel the one strand of hair he had left falling of his head. He groan " I hope your  plan work , if you couldn't get through Ursula maybe Uma is a different case"

 He groan " I hope your  plan work , if you couldn't get through Ursula maybe Uma is a different case"

Principle Brock formally known as Sebastian the red crab

Melody daughter of Ariel and prince Eric, Granddaughter of triton, cousin of uma