Chapter 12

We're now three weeks into this one month break and It's seems like we've spent it well. Nowadays we just stay home and laze around. We're just waiting for the last week to end for us.

I just woke up and I decided that I wanted to take Tzuyu out on a date today. I went to her room but before I even grabbed the doorknob Chaeng stopped me.

"She's asleep oppa, she seemed really tired. Just take her out tomorrow." I nodded.

I asked the others if maybe they want to hang out but as I got to the living room everyone was asleep as well. I went to look for Chaeng who was in the kitchen.

"What happened to all of them?" I asked.

"Well you were asleep early last night so they all decided to have a girl's night. They wanted to make the most out of it so they tired themselves out since it's very rare for you to be asleep earlier that all of us." 

"You could've just asked and I would leave you guys." 

"It's complicated oppa, you wouldn't understand."

"Whatever, so why are you not asleep."

"Bitch I'm a tiger, I can stay awake for a week." 

"Touche" I smirked. "I feel bad for Mina." 

"What do you mean?" she blushed.

"Oh I think you know what I mean, just take it easy on her arraseo?" I winked at her as she blushed even harder. 

I decided to just go out alone. I guess I do need some free time on my own. i dressed myself up and put on a mask and a cap and headed out.

But as I opened the door to our door, the door across us also opened. 

"Jisoo?!?"

"Oppa?!?" 

We both ran at each other and hugged each other. 

"It's been so long how are you?" I asked.

"I've been doing good, in fact I'm in group now called BLACKPINK."

"So I've heard."

"And I heard you're the newest member of a girl group. Are you gay oppa?" she teased me.

"Hey I'm not, JYP put me in their group I had no choice."

"Whatever unnie." she laughed.

"Besides, I have a girlfriend now." her eyes widened.

"Jinjja!? Finally it's been so long. Seriously though oppa I thought you were gonna die a virgin."

"Hey I'm just conservative. I'm not a slut like you." I smirked.

"Don't get jealous just cause I fucked more girls than you." she smirked and I laughed.

"Anyway what are you doing here?" I asked.

"The author's running out of ideas now. So he put another girl group to make it interesting."

"Hey stop it. You already live in the 4th dimension and you're even going around breaking the 4th wall. Anyway why are you really here?"

"Well we live here now." 

"Jinjja? BLACKPINK lives just across us now. We can have like a big parties when we're free." we both laughed.

"Yah Unnie who are you talking to?" Jennie came out .

"Meet my long time friend Y/N" Jisoo introduced.

"Annyeong oppa I'm Jennie Kim." she smiled at me.

"Annyeong, I heard a lot about you. Especially being YG's princess." she blushed.