Chapter 27

I reached out to my phone and look at who was texting me. It was Jennie. 

Jennie: Oppa,  I heard you were free today. Let's go on a date. There's a new restaurant nearby. Let's just meet there. You have 20 mins.

Me: I'm not free today, actually I''m on a date with Tzuyu right now so please leave me alone.

Jennie: Oh oppa that's funny. I'm sure you can just leave Tzuyu. I mean, who knows what will happen if, I don't know, maybe someone suddenly takes her away and we never hear from her again. 

Me: You wouldn't dare

Jennie: Oh I just might. I mean I know where she is right now. In XX mall in the XX clothing store. 

What the actual fuck? How does she know? I look around maybe she's here.

Jennie: There's no point looking around oppa, I'm not there. But I do have eyes around. So hurry up oppa, 20 minutes is going by fast.

Shit I have no choice I guess. I need to go. But what about Tzuyu? I don't want to leave her like this. Goddamn you Jennie. Whatever it will just be 3 months. Please just bear with it for now Tzuyu. But what do I do to tell her that I need to leave her? Ah maybe Jihyo will know. I should text her.

Me: Jihyo, Jennie made me go with her. I need some help.

Jihyo: But aren't you still with Tzuyu? Tell her you can't.

Me: I tried but she told me to leave or else. She had people around me and she threatened to hurt Tzuyu. 

Jihyo: Alright alright just leave it to me. Just wait for a while.

I close my phone and get back to Tzuyu. After a few seconds her phone rang.

"Yes unnie." she answered. I'm guessing it was Jihyo. I watched her talking and her face slowly dropped. After a while she finished the call and sighed.

"Who was that?" I asked trying not to be suspicious. 

"It was Jihyo unnie. She told me that we need to get back since JYP-nim wanted to talk to you. And he wants to do it now." She said pouting.

"It's alright Tzuyu there's always a next time." I pat her head. "C'mon let's go, wouldn't want to make PD-nim mad." We went ahead and got back to the van. I dropped Tzuyu to the dorm first before leaving to the restaurant where I'm supposed to meet Jennie. 

Tzuyu's POV

I arrived in the dorm after my unfinished date with oppa. Apparently PD-nim wanted to talk to him. I mean I can understand that since it's about work and I wouldn't want to get in the way. 

I got in and first saw Jihyo unnie "Hey unnie, do you know why JYP-nim called oppa? What are they gonna talk about?" As I asked she kinda got a panicked face.

"Uh I wasn't actually informed on it. But I'm guessing that they're gonna talk about how he'll adjust with us for the comeback. I mean it's the first since he was joined in to our group." I guess that's reasonable. 

Reader's POV

I arrived in the restaurant and looked around for Jennie. The waiting suddenly approached me. "

"Are you Mr. L/N?" he asked.

"Yes. How do you know me?" 

"Ms. Kim requested that you be given the best service. Anyway, please follow me to your table, Ms. Kim awaits you." He bows and I follow him. He brings me to a a flight of stars. We got to the 3rd floor and he opens the door. It was the rooftop and there was a single table there with Jennie. There were candles lit on the table and the food looked very fancy. For a snake, she's pretty romantic. (A/N: Sorry to those Jennie biased. It's just pretend. I mean, bad girls are kinda hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )  When she saw me she smiled widely and ran to me. 

"Oppa you're here!" she screams as she hugs me. I don't stop her but I didn't hug her back.

"C'mon let's eat, you must be hungry." she pulls me to the table. We chat with each other while eating. I just imagined she was a good friend. And surprisingly, I enjoyed it. She was really fun to be with. BUT, I know that she's still a bad person who threatens my relationship with Tzuyu. 

Around 2 hours later, we had finished eating around an hour ago but we still didn't leave since we were so into the conversation. But at that point I had to go back already. 

"Jennie I have to go now. I'm pretty sure your satisfied with today now." I look at her seriously.

"Yeah that's fine, but I'm not leaving without a kiss." She said smirking.

"C'mon Jennie, I agreed to go out with you but that's too far. I still have a girlfriend." 

"Oppa, by now you should know that you need to do whatever I say." Goddamn she has a point.

"Fine I'll do it." As I say that she immediately kisses me. Of course I kiss back just to satisfy her. Her lips tasted like honey. Wait what the fuck am I thinking. Dammit I'm so sorry Tzuyu. I try to pull of but she wraps her hands around my neck and continue kisses me. I just let her but when she tried to enter my mouth with her tongue, I decided that it was too much so I forced my way off.

"That should be enough. I'm going now." I said and she just snickered.

"Fine you can go now." I immediately left.

I got home and everyone seemed to be asleep already. I go to my room and I see Tzuyu on her phone still awake.

Tzuyu's POV

"Oh oppa you're back!!" I said as she lays beside me and I hug him.

"Did you wait for me?" He ask and I nod on his chest.

"Awww come here." He pulls my head up and kisses me. I licked his lips and weirdly enough it had a sweet honey taste. It was new but I won't complain, I'm still enjoying his lips on mine. 

After a while we went to sleep. Before I got to sleep my phone rang. I looked and it was JYP-nim. I looked at oppa and he was asleep already. I left the room so I won't wake him up. I answered the phone. 

"Yes PD-nim?" 

"Tzuyu sorry to disturb you but please tell Y/N that I need to talk to him tomorrow. I need to discuss some stuff with him."

"Didn't he just meet up with you a while ago?"

"What do you mean? I haven't seen him all day." 

"Oh nevermind then, I'll make sure to tell him." 

"Alright thank you." He hangs up.

What the hell? That doesn't add up. Maybe JYP is getting old. No it can't be. Could oppa be hiding something? I mean Jihyo unnie also said oppa went to PD-nim. I guess it's nothing bad. Maybe they have a surpise for me again. I wouldn't want to ruin it. I'll just trust in oppa.