Will Enter to The University

Hello guys...!!!

How are yourl..????

I am here again with a new concept...

I know my two stories are still continuing... and I am a really bad girl who is not updating regularly and making yourl wait so long...

But now I am again with a new story...

Actually this story idea was in my mind for a long time... and today I felt to scribble it as I got a little free time...

I hope you will enjoy this story and will like it...

And specially I hope I will get your immense support like I am getting for my other stories...

So guys now will discuss about this story.........

First I have to mention that... I am not aware of your education system... and this story is completely about the education system here...

So by seeing the title... you have thought something...

Yes this is a university love story...

So will enter to the university to see how they met... how they became love birds... and how is their love journey...

Actually guys I don't know how many parts will be there in this story...

And I am sorry... sometimes I won't be able to update regularly as I am busy with my studies... so please forgive me for that... but I will try my best to give updates soon...

For now will say Hi to University life and wait till we see them in next part...

Until that Bye to you all...

Give me your ideas about this story... Do yourl like this concept...
Shall I continue this story...
Please tell me your ideas....

By Tharuuu_