Care for each other

Days passed... abhi and pragya became very good friends in university... pragya is so friendly... she has so many friends... but abhi is so silent and always be with books... he is very bright in studies...

Pragya use to come to him when she didn't get what lecturer said properly... most of the time after lectures they meet to discuss about the lessons... abhi enjoy her friendship... he taught her very nicely... and she use to learn every lesson from him as its boring to hear lectures properly... pragya didn't use to sit with abhi in lecture hall as he always scold her to concentrate on lecture... but he knew she can't control her mischievous works and chatter box in between the lecture going... so he always be careful to write all special notes in papers for her too... as surely she will come to him after the lecture asking for notes... he didn't feel bad for that... because he know she is a bright student and how much ever she miss the lectures she will get good results... abhi need to see always she getting good results as he hate to see her disappointed and sad face... so he is helping her while scolding for all her mischievous work... but when he teaching too pragya didn't stop her cute antics... however when she found something difficult she become so serious girl until she solve it...

Pragya felt that abhi is in sad mood due to some reasons... but she was scared to ask as it will hurt him... so she always try to make him smile and keep with happy... as he is always alone without anyone... she always try to be with him in free times... she too found comfortable with his friendship...

Days passed and they became second years... they two didn't involve in ragging teams... as they don't like such things... but they use to remind the rag they faced and laugh at them... pragya always teasing him saying ice coffe is hot and need to blow to cool it...

In middle of the year... first semester exams are nearing... pragya didn't came to university for two three days... abhi was feeling bad not seeing her... he tried calling her... but her phone is switched off... he is missing her badly... upto now he didn't try to know about her parents... atleast no another telephone number... he was feeling restless... he made all the notes she missed in these days clearly with the clarifications... after going home also he was behaving weirdly...

His mom noticed this... after his fathers death... he was like lifeless body who only learn to make dad's wish true by taking the degree... but after entering university she saw his son's different behaviour... he became normal... the one who lost his smile for long time had smile on his face now... again became friendly with others... and most special thing is she knew who is the one who made her son change... that mischievous girl... whome he used to say all the time... after coming from university... always his talks only about his new friend... she saw him smiling alone while studying and making notes even... mom can clearly understand he is smiling remembering her... she became happy and thankful to that girl for making her son again back to normal... but she felt that without their notice even abhi is falling for her... loving her... but he is not aware of this feelings... she didn't try to tell him... but was little bit scared thinking if pragya leave abhi... again he will fall in to the state he was before... she always pray nothing bad should happen... however without seeing pragya even she starts to like her...

Forth day abhi went to university expecting she will be there... but no... he felt so bad... he couldn't wait another more... still her phone is off... he decided to talk with pragya's best friend bulbul....

By talking to bulbul he got to know pragya was admitted to the hospital as she is suffering from fever... but now she is somewhat better and soon will discharged... evening he went to see pragya with bulbul... pragya became so happy to see him...

"Hello abhi..??? How are you..??? Miss you buddy..."

"Hmm... I too miss you... but how are you now..???"

"I am fine abhi... why are you becoming this sad... see I am very well... these doctors only not discharging me..."

Pragya said while trying to get up... but abhi ask her not to get up... pragya can clearly see he is being sad of her... she apologise for not informing him as her phone is at home... abhi nodded his head in no need... pragya thought to change his mood...

"Ohh my dearest teacher... I missed so many lessons... you be ready to teach me from beginning... will you..???"

"Sure my dear student... I will... but you rest now properly... as I am not allowing you for any breaks while teaching..."

Pragya pout cutely... after chitchatting for some time abhi left with bulbul and her boyfriend purab... he became somewhat friendly with them too...

But while returning he is not feeling good... he felt unknown pain in his heart seeing pragya on the bed with celine and all... he always seeing her very active and laughing all the time... but he felt so bad to see her lying on bed like that... even though she smiled its not like before... her face revealing her pain...

Abhi couldn't understand why he is feeling like that... he never had such feelings when he see his other friends unwell... he didn't sleep at night thinking about pragya... at last his mind stricke... that he is in love with her... he understood his feelings...

But....

Suddenly he remembered how she talked about love and marriage life when she told him about that purab proposed bulbul... she was happy for bulbul... as both are her friends and she knew both loves each other a lot... as well she is the one who helped both of them to enter in to this relationship... but she talked with an insecured feeling about love... she said she doesn't like to have love affairs... she love to live her life as a free bird with her friends...

when he asked the reason she said... she has seen how some of her friends suffering due to problems with their love... how bad situation they face after some break ups... and she doesn't want to face such sad situation... as well as she was so scared of marriage life... as only child she had so much love from her parents... but hearing to the difficulties wives facing after marriage due to their husband's behaviour... she is so scared to face such problems... listening to her abhi clearly understood she is feeling insecured in such relationships and she is scared she won't get the love she had from her parents and have to bear her husband's torture... at that time abhi tried to change her idea saying all boys are not same... sometimes she will find a nice partner who loves her more than his life... but she was strictly thinking of her idea... and said she will never fall in to any affairs... abhi remember her serious face while telling all this...

At that time abhi never thought he will fall in love with pragya... he felt scared what will happen if she get to know about his feelings... so many questions went through his mind...
Whether she will be angry with him..???
Will she break the friendship with him..???
Will she scold him for thinking her friendship in a different way..???
Will she leave him..???

Suddenly his mind says... "noooo... I won't confess my love to her... we will be like friends forever... I won't let her know my feelings towards her... I will be with her... love her... but only in my heart... I won't say her... I can't lost her in my life..."

After coming in to a conclusion he slept... but he felt unknown happiness mixed with fear remembering he loves pragya... tear drop fallen from his eyes thinking he won't be able to get her love in this life... how ever he thought to protect her... be with her... make her success in everything... he dream all the things happen in past year....

To be continued...
By Tharuuu_