They Met Each Other

"Hello Abhishek... what's up... here take this ice coffee... I brought it for you..."

"I... am... sorry... I don't know who you are..."

"What..??? You don't know your girl friend Pragya... how dare you to say like that... take this ice coffee..."

Pragya gave the ice coffee to abhi and lean on his shoulder... abhi taken a back and look at her with a shock...

"Excuse me... who told you are my girl friend..??? Atleast I don't know who are you... please don't irritate me with your stupid jokes..."

"Abhi... abhi... abhi.... please baby... don't say so... it hurts me nah... here now enough of jokes... you drink this..."

Abhi looked at her with a confused look... and start to blow on the coffee... without his knowledge... he was thinking what kind of prank she is playing with him...

"Arrey... Abhishek... why are you blowing on the coffee... drink it man..."

"Hmm... its... hot... I am trying to make it cool..."

Abhi said with an irritated tone... while trying to move his hand from her hold... thinking how to escape from this stupid joke....

"Hot... hot ice coffee... have you gone mad abhi... its an ice coffee... what's there to make cool..."

Pragya chuckled a little while looking at his confused face... then only abhi realise what he said and smirk at her while trying to drink it...

Pragya again hold abhi's arm tightly and lean on his shoulder like hugging him... she whispered slowly in his ears...

"Hey idiot... don't drink it... just act like you are drinking... don't know what they have add in it..."

Abhi gave a shocking expression to her...

"Ohh... please stop looking at me like this... I am sorry... those second years are ragging us as we are first years... I am pragya... and they told me you are Abhishek and just act like you are my boyfriend and give this ice coffee to you.... but I don't know what they have put in drink... so don't drink it..."

Abhi then realised what's all happening and nodded his head agreeing... this time he didn't try to take his hand from pragya's hold and just acted like drinking it and having a lovely chat with pragya....

Just then pragya's phone rang... she composed her self soon and answer to the call...

"What...??? Mom... yes... hospital... ok... I am coming... okay... yes I will..."

Pragya cut the call and look here and there with a sad face and ran towards the second years...
Abhi doesn't know what to do..?? And what happened..?? He was looking at pragya with a hell shock...

"I am sorry... I hope you are satisfied with my act... but just now I got a call from my friend... I need to go to hospital... mom asked me to come... please allow me to go... please...."

Pragya said while wiping her tears... second years looked at her with sorrow and asked is everything okay... abhi too looked at her with a sad face seeing her crying... second years asked whether she needs any help... she looked at them pleadingly...

They gave her the permission to go...

As soon as she got permission she dragged abhi with her and ran out saying...

"Please come with me... I don't know how to go... please help me..."

Abhi doesn't know what to do... but he is feeling very sad of her... so he ran out of the university with her without saying anything...