Pet Shop

Jumin POV

Finally, a day where I can relax and spend some time with my darling Elizabeth 3rd. She playfully nibbled on my hand. I petted her soft fur and sighed. "I don't know why everybody in the world hasn't realized that you are worth more than anything. They don't appreciate a beautiful cat like you."

Elizabeth mewed. I gave her a kiss on the top of her head, then walked over to the door. "I'll be right back, my angel. I'm going to go get you a new toy."

As soon as I stepped out of my house, the wind sent shivers down my back. "It's almost fall... Elizabeth will soon be getting a thicker coat of fur." I started to head down the street towards the small pet shop at the end of the block.

As I walked in the door, a small chime rang, and a young lady at the counter chirped, "Nice to see you again! Buying another gift for your cat?"

I make a kind smile at her. "Of course. How have you been?" I wandered to the toy section of the store.

The lady, who I learned her name was Y/N from looking at her name tag, had started working here a year ago or so. She was always here whenever I came to get a gift for Elizabeth 3rd. Y/N wasn't like other women. She didn't always try to get my attention. At this point she was a friendly face.

Y/N shrugged. "So-so." She finished checking out the items for the customer at the counter, then walked over to me. "Any certain type of toy?"

I placed my finger to my chin. "She seems to be getting a bit bigger lately. Is there any exercise toys I could get her?"

Y/N bent over to look at the variety of toys. "Well, instead of just having a feather at the end of a stick and teasing her with it, you could get one of the things where the ball rolls around like in a track. Or even one of those things where you pull it back and it zooms across the floor."

Y/N picked through the toys. "She'll chase after it, and she won't be sitting around all day."

I slowly nodded. "That's brilliant. Maybe I could come up with a product like that, and use Elizabeth in the commercial."

Y/N looked at me a bit funny, but then picked up the toys she mentioned before. "Which one do you like better?"

I grabbed them both, and said, "I'll buy both and take the most expensive ones you have. My beautiful Elizabeth 3rd deserves only the best."

Y/N laughed a bit then brought the toys over to the counter to check out. "Alright, Mr. Han, that will be $42.30."

I handed her exact change, and grabbed the bag with the toys. Y/N spoke up. "Hey, do you have a picture of your cat? I wanna see what she looks like. You always talk about her."

I pulled out my phone and clicked the picture folder in my gallery, containing 3,482 pictures of Elizabeth 3rd.

Y/N flipped through the pictures, and made a polite smile. "Um... They're all kinda... Blurry."

I took my phone back gently. "I'm not that good of a photographer, but I hope her beauty shines through." I checked the watch on my wrist. "Would you like to come and see Elizabeth 3rd? I'm sure she would enjoy some company."

Y/N looked surprised. "Er, sure! My shift is almost over, it won't be long. I mean, if you wanna wait..." Y/N started to turn red. I sat down on a chair by the entrance. "Take your time!"