Jumin's House

Third Person POV

Jumin looked up from his phone after he felt Y/N tap his shoulder. He stood up, towering over Y/N, and said, "You ready now?" Y/N nodded and followed Jumin out the door. He held the door open for Y/N, who responded with a shy "thank you".

Y/N and Jumin walked silently for a bit, until Y/N spoke up. "So, you're pretty rich, huh?" Jumin took a second to realize that Y/N had said something. "Oh, yes. I guess you could say I'm pretty rich." Y/N just nodded at his answer.

Once they reached Jumin's house, he nodded at the guard by the entrance, and went to unlock his front door. Y/N nervously waved to the guard, who nodded back at her. They entered the house, and right away, Elizabeth 3rd walked up to Jumin and rubbed against his leg.

Jumin picked her up and stroked her fur. "Elizabeth, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Elizabeth." Y/N started to reach out to touch her beautiful fur, but paused. "Um, is it okay for me to..." Jumin chuckled. "Of course. Your hands seem clean enough."

Y/N softly brought her hand across the white cat's fur. "She's so pretty..." Jumin scratched behind Elizabeth's ears. "Of course. She's the pride and joy of my life."

Y/N continued to stroke the cat. "You don't have a girlfriend? Or a wife?" Jumin shook his head. "I... never really was interested in women." Y/N stopped petting Elizabeth and looked around Cat Mom's house. "Does Jumin Han is Gay?"

Jumin scoffed. "What? No. Don't listen to any rumors like that. It was on the news so long ago, I thought every one forgot about it by now." Jumin mumbled something about 707. Y/N laughed. "I was just joking, Mr. Han."

Mr. Han put down Elizabeth 3rd on her expensive cat bed. "You can just call me Jumin." Y/N blushed a bit and walked over to the big TV in his living room. "Geez, watching just some sports channels on here would be an experience!"

Jumin followed her and sat on the couch. "Are you into sports?" Y/N nervously bit her lip. "Um, I was just making... a joke." Jumin just nodded and said "ah".

There was an awkward silence until Jumin pulled the cat toys from his plastic bag. "I'm going to go give these to Elizabeth." He walked out of the room to go find Elizabeth, and Y/N sat down on the couch where Jumin was.

A couple minutes later, Y/N heard a thud and Jumin's low voice saying, "Oh, damn it."