First Aid

Reader POV

You got up and walked quickly to where you assumed Jumin was, but you got lost soon is his big house. "Jumin? Are you okay?"

You heard him sigh and walk into the room. "Yes, just forgot to duck under the doorway and hit my head." You walked towards him and moved his black bangs off his forehead to see a dark purple bruise forming. You sucked in air through your teeth and began to lead him to where you assumed the living room was.

Jumin grabbed you by the shoulder. "You're heading towards my office." You nervously laughed and walked into the other direction, and found the living room.

You made Jumin lay on the couch. "I'll go grab you an ice pack from the freezer." Jumin tried to get up, but you pushed him down. "Y/N, its not that bad. Just a little bump." You ignored him and walked into the room on the right, which ended up being the kitchen. I got it right for once, you thought to yourself.

Opening up the freezer, you grabbed some ice out of the ice tray, then put it in a plastic bag. You then wrapped a cloth around the bag so it would be comfortable on Jumin's forehead.

Making your way back to the living room, you walked over to Jumin, still on the couch, and placed the ice pack on his head. He moved his hand to hold the pack, and it brushed against yours.

"Thank you." Jumin sat up on the couch and you sat down beside him. You twiddled with your thumbs, when suddenly you felt Jumin's soft hands on your chin.

He turned your head to face him. You started to blush. "Um, Jumin..."

You felt his lips against yours, his cologne entering your nose. You sank into the kiss, but pulled away shocked.

"Jumin, uh, what the hell was that?" You sat still, too nervous to just laugh it off. "I thought... You didn't like women."

Jumin watched Elizabeth enter the room elegantly. "Y/N... You're different than other women."

You tried to avoid eye contact. "Is that good?" Jumin nodded slowly and moved the hair away from over your eyes. "It's great. All these women always cling to me, wanting my attention. But you act like I'm a normal person, not just someone who's made out of money with no feelings."

Jumin pulled you in for a hug, the ice pack you made for him sitting beside him on the couch. You slowly hugged him back. "Jumin... I like you. I've liked you for a bit, actually. You're kind and sweet."

Elizabeth 3rd jumped up onto the couch beside you and tried to get your attention. You ended the hug and went to pet Elizabeth. Jumin smiled at you. "Cats can calm any person down... They're magical, aren't they?"

You sighed and Elizabeth laid on your lap. "Yeah. Wish I had one, sometimes." Jumin reached to grab your hand. "You could be a kitten."

You blushed. "I could be my own kitten?"

Jumin laughed, his deep voice making you swoon a bit. "No, mine." And with that, he pulled you in for another gentle kiss.

----------