Perfect (Sock x Reader Smut&Lemon)

Y/N - Your Name
F/C - Favorite Colour
B/S - Bra Size
B/F/N - Best Friend Name
H/C - Hair Colour
F/A/O/S - Favorite Anime or Show

"Y/N!" Your name was heard from beyond the crowd. You turn around and carcass your H/C hair behind your ear. Your crush, Napolen Maxwell Sowachowskii, As he goes at Sock. "Sock!" You called out, a little pink blush crosses under your eyes, then You smile. "Y/N, You know the history project?" He pointed at Your History room. "Yeah I do," You got more into the conversation, because You were so into Sock's looks.

His Ginger hair, Those beautiful green eyes, That perfect smile, His outfit..Its like Love at first sight. "Y/N!" Sock's snapping awoke you from your daydreaming. "GAH!" You shook your head, and stood back. "S-Sorry, Just W-Was thinking about, Y-You know," Diamond-Coloured liquid dripped from your forehead, You smiled nervously. "I was, thinking..I need help on the History Project, Care for me to come over?" He smiled, and a tint of pink hinted at his cheeks. "S-Sure! My mom is out with my dad, until 10ish, 11ish," You smiled ear to ear.

You guys began to walk away from the school, simce your house wasn't too far, but it Was a few good miles away. "So, How was your day?" He asked, glancing at you. "Fair," You shrugged, looking to the side. "Yeah, I saw Eva(ME >:3) with Jonathan," He looked at you afterwards, and smiled. "Yeah, She likes him, no Wait, Loves him," You heard a slight chuckle from Sock.

The both of you reached your destination, and began to head inside. "Wow, Your house is amazing," He set his bookbag down, behind your couch, he was amazed by your living so far. "Wait until you see my room! Its F/C, And It's filled with F/A/O/S!" You twirled in a circle. "I love that!" Sock commented. You smiled, and giggled. "That's why I like you," You accidentally said. The Both of you, were pure silent. Sock's face was a pure shade of red, and yours was too. "S-Sorry!" You backed up a bit, and looked down.

He stood a step closer, and grazed your chin with his fingers. "It's okay, Baby Girl, I like you alot," He lifted your chin up to meet yours. His green eyes mixed with a bit blue, and his iris expanded.

(#1 True Fact: When someone loves something ALOT, their Iris expands 55%. So there you go Fangirls! Sock REALLY loves you!!)

"Y/N, I want you to know, whatever we do, Shall remain unknown to others," He spoke, soothingly. You nodded, and romanticly wrapped your arms around his neck, and grabbed onto his locks of hair. His hands roamed your curves, and downward to your hips. "Kiss me," You touched noses with him. A tint of red hinted at both of your's cheeks. Smiles crept onto your faces, and you both locked eyes. Soon enough, your lips locked in concealment. His taste, was absolutely unbelievable. You felt something slimy, and tasteful, hit your bottom lip.

It was Sock's tongue.

You opened your mouth, and let him slide in. His tongue tasted like raspberries and oranges. ((Wtf is wrong with me XD)) You felt something drag you, onto a body. Sock's hands had you in a locked place. He soon lifted you up, and soothingly wrapped your legs around his waist.

--Time Skip Due to Socks hips xD--

His hair was messy and ruffled, you were a panting mess. You could feel your insides turning as he pounded into you. Pants, Moans, Groans, filled the room, as sweat poured off of you two. "Sock~!" You squealed. "I'm really c-close!" He grunted out loud, giving you sloppy kisses. "D-Don't do it in me!!" You screamed. "I'm trying not t-to!" He looked down and bit his lip. "But your s-so tight!" He huffed.

Clothes were scattered on the floor, and squeals were heard. The bed was almost about to break, as you two were going at it for almost an hour. Finally, One more thrust Sock had to have, as he pulled out. "D-Damn, That felt amazing," He smirked and store at you. Giggles were heard from the hallway, and Sock store at you. "Who's here?" You both said looking at the door. Valhalla Soundbox was heard from somebody's phone. "JONATHAN!!" Sock yelled. "EVAGELEYNE!" You screamed. Suddenly the two bursted out laughing, and began crying. Sock got up, and stumbled upon the clothes looking for his boxers.

He soon found them and opened the door. "Jonathan, What the hell Man?" He spoke in a rough tone. "Damn, You guys were at it for an hour!" He smirked. "Go fuck Eva," Sock hissed. Eva's face turned pure red, and she store at Jonathan. "Sure," Jonathan shrugged. Eva's eyes widened and she kissed Jonathans cheek. "I..Was..Kidding," Jonathan spoke with a red face. "HOT DAMN I SHIP IT!" You screamed. "Y/N!!" Eva tackled you and play fought with you. "Damn she's like me," Jonathan folded his arms, and store the two of you. "I got your headphones, Eva!" You held her blue headphones. "NO!!!" She hissed and ripped your hair. "OW, EVA!"

She Hissed and took her headphones back. "Go listen to your Valhalla Soundbox," You brushed your knees and stood up. She hissed and blared it in her headphones.

(Yay! FINISHED IT!
930 WORDS JESUS
MOTHER LORD.

REQUEST MORE PEEPS!
~Eva