I wish for you (Sock x Neko!Reader)

Your (f/c) furry ears sprouted from your (h/c) locks, as your (f/c) tail brushed your back.

It had been prom night, and you had no one to go with. 

Your (f/c) dress grazed the top of your knee, as it ruffled at the bottom with white.  Your turned a bit to see the back, as your tail was wagging like crazy.  You couldn't go like this! It would be insanity!

Your crush was going to Prom. Napoleon Maxwell Sowachowski. Everyone called him Sock.

Your eyes met your body in the reflection of the mirror. Your smile sneaked onto your face as your thoughts ran over to Sock. 

"Y/N!" Your mother called out as you shook your head. "Yes, Mother!?" You catcalled back. "Your prom date is here!" She said as you, honestly, were confused. 

You heard some footsteps up the stairs. As you rotated your look to  the door.  A handsome, tall, innocent-looking, brunette stood in the door.  His eyes were emerald-green, with silver that poked in.  His tuxedo was a light maroon, with a white undershirt.  His hands were held behind his back while his smile was bright. 

"S-Sock," You stuttered, obviously shocked and embarrassed by your appearance. "Y-Y/N, You have a tail and ears," His smile got brighter as his eyes trailed up your beautiful skin. 

Your ears went down, as your hands were held in front of your body.  Your head tilted downward, while the male walked over to you. 

His hand went under your chin and brought it upward.  "It's adorable," He smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist.  Your eyes trailed up the taller male.  Your face faded to a light red, as your draped your arms around Socks neck. 

You tilted Sock downward, as you guys touched noses. 

That's when your lips touched. 

(SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE.  I HAD NO IDEAS WHAT SO EVER.)

(Sorry it's short! I will do another part.  I promise! Request!)