I'm Gay For You~ (Lil X Fem!Reader)

((Requested by: thegreatgeek))

~

Lil x Fem!Reader~
Your Mother wanted you to eat, But You didn't want to. You just wanted to loose some weight, without eating for a few days.

But you also didn't want to tell your mother, You had a crush on a girl. This girl was marvelous, kind, and most of all gorgeous. Her stunning looks shot an arrow through your weeping heart. Her eyes were guides through the neglectable paths that had dangerous obstacles.

While you got lost in thought, your mother had been calling your name,
"Y/N..Y/N..Y/N!!" You shook your head at the sound of your name. "Honey, time to eat," Your mother said soothingly. She set a white-coloured paper plate in front of you, with a bunch of goodies.

On the left was cut up pancakes. In the middle, there was about a pound of sryup. On the right side, there was an egg, made the way you like it.

You licked your lips slowly, drooling. This is the way you look at Lil.

And yet again, you get lost in thought.

That flawless purple hair, that heartwarming smile, those..curves!
She had the whole package!

~°Timeskip- because I'm lazy!°~

You held your books tightly by your chest, casually walking to your next class. Your glare sometimes went to the navy-blue lockers that lined the wall. You quite wondered how someone could fit in there.

While your lost in thought, you ran into a Buffy, enormous, muscle-filled person. God damn it. "Watch where your going!" The figure raised his voice at you. "Could you not blow out my hearing, Derek," You catcalled, revealing Derek's name. "Shut up, Y/N!" He conveyed.

You got back on your feet, groaning. You rolled you E/C eyes, with a slight smile. You slowly began to walk, seeing Lil in the vicinity. "Lil!" You called out, with a little pink dusting your face. Your eyes lit up with excitement, and your hands clenched the books that were held tight. "Y/N!" She smiled wide, her eyes narrowing a bit. Lil jogged down the rest of the distance between her and you.

It had been at least twenty minutes, You guys never talked this long before. Normally, it would be just a five minute talk, and off to class. But Lil convinced you to skip class with her. Sure your mom would be mad at you, but you couldn't lose this chance!

"So got any crushes?!" She acted like a toddler, she concerated on you while you spoke. Her hands squished her cheeks inward, and her eyes sparkled. You giggled a bit, while nodding shyly. "Who?! Who!" She seem impatient while smiling widely. "Your gonna have to guess!" You blush darkened, then slowly faded another dark shade. Lil didn't seem to notice this. "Derek!" She guessed. You shook your head. "Angelina!" You shook your head. "Michael?!" You shook your head once more. "Jonathan?!" You giggled, but shook your head.

After ten minutes of guessing all the people on school, Including Girls, Lil gave up. She panted heavily, because of the restriction of breathing after naming everybody. You giggled shyly, looking at her. "Then who?" She questioned, getting impatient. You hesitated for a minute, because who wouldn't. You rubbed the side of your neck slowly, as it trailed down your collarbone, back onto your lap, making an audible pop. You softly said her name, hoping she wouldn't hear it. Her eyes widened slowly, as she heard her OWN name. "Hey, Y/N, Its alright to be gay because..,"  She went to your ear, "I'm gay for you~," She whispered, smiling.

Your eyes shot open, as her hands wrapped your waist. Her soft lips touched yours,  romanticly. She slowly unhooked her lips from yours, and your lips curled into a smirk. "I love you," She whispered.

"I love you too~"

((Done!! Finally. I'm sorry thegreatgeek if this took so long. Ive been really busy and lazy too. But its done!))

((670
Words!))