Ch. 4

Song of the day is "Reject" by 5 seconds of summer! Because I'm seeing them live in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!! I can't! I'm so excited😍😂

Ah! Another chappie ! It sucks so....
Harry turns 14 in this chappie... So yeah

Enjoy xx

Chapter four

~Lou!💙: I need to tell you something...

Emmie🖤: What is it?

Lou!💙: Can you meet me at the park?

Emmie🖤: Okay? Be there in ten...

Louis read the message, ran to the front door, took his coat on, and beanie "Heading of to the park mum! I'll be home in hour! And before you ask! Yes I have warm clothes on! And yes I have my phone!", Louis yelled to his mum "Okay, Boobear!"

He jumped on his bike, and rode to the park. He was breathing heavily, when he got there. It was so cold, that you could see his breath.

"Hi"

Louis nearly died right then and there! He jumped at least fifteen meters up in the air!

"God Emma! You bloody scared me!"

"Sorry", she giggled and sat down on of the swings, swinging back and fourth a bit. She had big black boots on, and fishnet stockings, and a skirt. How is she not freezing! Louis thought to himself. Louis took a seat on the swing beside her, his feet couldn't touch the ground, neither could Emma's. They were both so small.

"Sooo... What did you want to tell me?" Louis took a deep breath.

"Uhm... I think-- I think Harry likes you..."

Again Louis felt that weird thing in the pit of his stomach. It couldn't be jealousy? Could it?

"You think what?", she said with a shocked expression. She was a little confused, how come Harry all of a sudden like her? How did Louis know? Did Harry tell him?

"I think Harry likes you..."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because..." Louis played with his fingers "...I looked through his search history--"

"You looked through his search history! Louis! What if he had searched on some weird porn videos!" Emma was 14, she knew what porn was, her brother watched it all the time. You don't want to know how many times, she walked in on him getting it on...

"But there wasn't!" He put his hands over his head "Off topic. Why do you think Harry likes me?"

"So, I looked at his search history while he went to the loo..." He bit his lip "And he had searched something along the lines of 'How do I know if I'm in love with my bestfriend'" Emma rolled her eyes "Louis! That doesn't mean anything! That could be about you!" Louis was a bit taken back, at the response "No... That's--That's gross... Ew... I'm not gay!"

"I didn't say you were gay, I said: maybe the search was about you", Emma smirked. Louis blushed a light pink colour.

"I... Know!"

Emma rolled her eyes again "whatever" she jumped of the swing "Oh, and if you really think Haz' likes me, then prove it! Because I. Don't. Belive. It", she snapped her fingers and started walking towards her bike.

"See you tomorrow, Lou!"

"See you, Emmie...", Louis muttered, he still sat on the swing. He swung back and fourth for a while before jumping off, taking his bike, and drove home.