Ch.12

(Just saying this is a Larry song, Harry actually wrote it, I'm pretty sure! Well There is proof of it being a Larry song! Try and search "Larry Stylinson I love you, Alex and Sierra Tumblr" I'm pretty sure something will pop up! I'm not sure! I haven't tried.)

Louis sat alseep, in a chair. He refused to leave the hospital while Harry was getting surgery. Like literally! Anne tried asking if he wanted to go out to eat, nope! He wanted to stay!

"Louis, dear. Don't you want something to eat?" She had asked "No, I'm fine." he had said, while anxiously bouncing his leg up and down.

Anne had given up after asking for the 5th time. She did end up bringing him a cheeseburger and a soda, which Louis gladly accepted.

Louis, was now sitting in a chair sleeping. Anne, who was worried about her boy, walked up and down the hall, but when she saw Louis sleeping in the chair, she stopped and took a picture, sending it to Jay.

-

"Harry Styles?" a nurse asked, And let me tell you! Louis had never woken up from a sleep that fast! He basically jumped out of the chair "Yes!" he said confused "Yes, that's- that's me- us.. yeah" He let out a small yawn followed by a sneeze "Bless you, dear." the nurse saod with a chuckle.

"Well, Harry is in room 228. We wanted you to be there when he wakes up. Are you his brother?" Louis looked at Anne, who looked at the nurse, and then at Louis "Uhm, no it's- it's his bestfriend..."

"Oh, I'm sorry love. Only family is allowed right now."

Louis felt like crying "Can't you make an acception? please?" Louis begged, poking out his bottom lip a bit.

The nurse sighed "Well... okay. But don't tell my boss." she winked and turned to walk down the hall "Follow me"

Anne and Louis hurried after her to room 228.

The nurse stopped outside the room, turning to look at the two "Okay, as I said: He's still asleep." She looked down at the checklist in her hand for a quick second before looking up again "Please ring the nurse bell when he wakes up, thank you." she sent them a warm smile before walking away.

Anne took a shaky breath before putting her hand on the doorknob, opening the door. And as the nurse said: Harry was still alseep.

Louis and Anne stepped completly in to the room, there where two chairs in the room: One on the left side of the bed and one on the right.

Louis sat down on the one on the right and Anne on the left.

Anne gently bruehed her hand over Harry's cheek, making stir a little.

Harry slowly opened his eyes and met his mum's.

"Hi Harry.", she said, making Harry's eyes widen.

"I can hear you.", Harry signed, Anne couldn't help but let a few tears fall. Louis just sat there, almost crying himself, because his Harry could hear now.

"Louis is here.", Anne said while signing, pointing over at Louis, a smile formed on Harry's face as he slowly turned over in the bed, facing Louis.

"Hi Harry." he said without signing it "That's my name?", Harry signed, Louis nodded. Anne stood up "I'll let you two talk.", she said and left the room.

Louis looked at Harry, who now had sat up in thr bed "Wey", Harry said, making Louis giggle "No, it's Har-ry.", he said slowly, while signing it.

Harry, who had been deaf his entire life, had to learn to speak now, he was like an infant.

"H-wey." Harry looked at Louis for approval, Louis nodded "Very good."

"Can you kiss me?", Harry signed with a blush on his cheeks. Without hesitation Louis leaned in capturing Harry's lips in a sweet kiss.

"I love you.", Louis signed when they pulled apart.

"Say you love me.", Harry asked.

"I love you.", Louis said out loud, Harry giggled "again." he signed, loving Louis' voice.

"I love you, Harry."

"Again."

"I love you, Harry Styles."

"Again."

Louis fondly rolled his eyes with a smile, kissing Harry again "I love you." he whispered in Harry's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

Short chapter, I'm really sorry!

But hey! Suprise double update!

This book is also coming to an end! *sniffles*

But uhm yeah I have two, three or something books in thr making to definitely give me a follow so you can be the firat to read those💚

Yay! hope you liked this chappie.

Also in this double update the next chapter will probably be the final chapter😭😂

Vote, comment & follow!