Ch.11

"I love you", Harry signed.

"I love you too, you're my bestfriend", I signed, a sad smile playing on my lips. Harry shook his head and signed: "No.. No you don't understand! I love you! I'm in love with you"

I stood frozen, I didn't know what to do. I was just standing there.

"I'm sorry... You don't have to be my friend anymore"

He meet my stare, and I could see he was crying. "H, don't cry", I signed, and stepped over to him, I cupped both of his cheeks, my thumb gliding over his bottom lip. I pressed our foreheads together, our noses touching a little.

"I love you, too", I whispered, I knew he couldn't hear me, or see me, he had closed his eyes, silent tears gliding down his cheeks.

I gulped, before closing my eyes leaning in and... kissing him.

I think I caught Harry of guard 'cause he made a 'Mmpf' sound. My lips gently moved with his, and it felt... nice. Nothing like I've ever felt before.

We broke apart, our lips lightly brushing against each other. I took a step back, my cheeks burning.

"Sorry... I love you... too", I signed. A smile formed on Harry's lips, he bit his lip before shyly taking a step closer to me. It felt like we were dancing, first I took a step forward, then I took one backward, and then Harry took a step forward.

"Are you ready for your surgery?", I signed looking up at the taller boy. I hated that he was taller than me, he would always tease me about being short.

He nodded slowly, fear filling his features "It's going to be okay, H", I comforted, and shyly pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth.

What's gonna happen now? With us?

-

"Welcome, Mrs. Twist.", the doctor locked eyes with me "And co.", he added with a smile "I'm Doctor Corden, and I'll be forming the surgery on Harry", he shook Anne's hand.

Doctor Corden and Anne talked a bit about the whole surgery thing, while I was trying to calm Harry's nerves.

"It's going to be okay", I signed, Harry didn't even look at me, he just stared blankly into the room, he never liked hospitals or surgery's.

"There is a chance it'll fail." Doctor Corden stated, smiling shortly at Harry "Is the young Harry aware of that?", he added, trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Yes, Louis here, have told him", Anne smiled at me, she looked nervous, I mean I don't blame her.

"Oh, are you his translator?",Corden asked.

"Uhm.. well, kinda. We're best friends. We met in 1st grade.. That's where I learned sign language.", I said proudly, glancing shortly at Harry.

"Oh, that's wonderful", Corden smiled.

-

An hour before the surgery, Harry and I sat and listened to music.

And you're probably wondering How can he listen to music if he's deaf?

Well, he can feel the music. I have this small speaker that I connect with my phone and then with my headphones, it's complicated. But basically, Harry places his hand on the speaker and then he can feel the rhythm, sometimes we find a lyric video so he can see the lyric too.

It's Harry's favorite thing to do. It's cute. His favourite song to, well feel right now is Girl crush by Little BigTown.

It is the most adorable thing to watch a smile form on his lips when he feels the vibrations of the speaker.

Then the time came for Harry surgery, but right before, we both went to the bathroom, none of us had to pee... I just wanted to kiss him, because he was nervous, so I had to calm his nerves. We didn't want to tell Anne or my mum about Us. Because.. well, I don't really know.

I didn't even know what we were?

When I saw Harry roll into the operation room, I couldn't help but feel.. scared.

What if the surgery failed? Harry would be miserable. Or worse! What if he died?!

No Louis! Don't think like that!

"Louis?" I flinched back, snapping out of my thoughts "Louis, it's gonna be alright.", she comforted, I nodded slowly "Yeah."

Haha! Left you on a kinda cliffhanger!!!

Do you hate me now?

Thoughts on Louis?

Thoughts on Harry?

Thoughts on Louis and Harry kissing?

How cute is Harry when he listens to music?

I feel sick! Help!

Vote, comment & follow xx

- Emma xx