Chapter 4. Party Time

Violas POV: 

After 2 hours of the girls pulling at my hair and stabbing my in the eye with makeup. "Alrighty your nearly finished." Jessie said while spraying something on my face. Huh. It actually felt quite nice. "Done!!" Maia said clapping her hands. I turn and look in the mirror. Wow. 

"Wow you guys, this looks amazing!Thank you so much!" I say hugging them. They chuckle. "It was no biggie." Jessie said brushing her shoulder. "Okay the party started 5 minutes ago, I got a uber outside lets go!" Maia said as she grabbed her bag and walked towards the door. After we left the building we hoped into the uber. 

It was a 10 minute drive and from about 5 minutes away we could already hear the music playing. I felt butterflies in my stomach. The girls grabbed my hand and squeezed it. We arrived at the party. Omg. There were drunk teenagers making out in the front yard already. We got out and started walking up to the door. We had to walk over some passed out bodies on the floor but we eventually got their. We opened the door and the smell of alcohol hit me. I scrunched my noise and we walked inside. 

There were girls with barely any clothes on dancing on tables or grinding on guys. So this is what Hunter men't. Shit. I forgot about him. I looked around nervously hoping he isn't here. After a while I eventually spotted him in the corner of the room with some random blonde chick on his lap sucking her face off. Ugh. What a fuck boy. I turned to the girls. 

"Okay I need a drink." I say smirking. Their faces looked surprised. But then Jessie turns around with a bottle of vodka with a cheeky smile. Maia grabs 3 shots glasses and lines them up. Jessie pours the bottle into each cup and we all drink it down. Ugh. It tasted disgusting. But I needed something to get my mind of Hunter. 

"Okay, lets go dance girls!" Jessie says grabbing our arms pulling us to dance floor. Gasolina starts blasting through the speakers. I love this song! My Mom is spanish and when I was young she put me in these salsa lessons so I have a bit of moves up my sleeve. Jessie and Maia start dancing, swiveling there hips in time with the song.

 I start dancing moving my hips from side to side, turning around in circles waving my hands in the air like a pro. When I turn around I accidentally lock eyes with Hunter. He was already staring at me. I smirk. Time for a show. I grab a random guy who was dancing next to me. He has chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes. Yum. Not as good as Hunter though.. Damn it! He smirks and grabs my hips. I start moving my hips and turn around so my back is against his front. I look at Hunter and a different brunette is on his lap sucking on his neck but his eyes stay locked on me. I feel my heart racing.

 The dancing stranger slides his hand down my back and grabs my butt. If I wasn't focused on Hunters reaction I would of beat the shit out of this guy but, Im sorta drunk and I sorta don't care anymore. I smile when I see Hunters face turning red and I can spot a few veins popping. I turn back around and wrap my arms around the guys neck and continue to dance with his hands on my butt. All of a sudden he leans in and kisses me. Ew. His lips were wet and I could taste the stench of alcohol on his breath. This guy is drunk af. I dont open my lips not wanting to kiss him back. He pulls out. "Ba-abee why aren't you-u kissing me-e backk?" He slurs and leans in to kiss me again. I push his chest away. "No, Im sorry." I say. He laughs. "You've been leading me on this whole time, just kiss me." He says grabbing my face and trying to kiss me again. 

Ugh. "Get off me!" I say trying to push him off me. He wont move. He starts touching me again. I fiddle under his body. He is much bigger than me. I look around for someone to help me. I look back to find Hunter but he's not there anymore. "How about we go upstairs and continue this there?" He whispers in my ear. Okay thats it. I raise my arm to slap him hard across the face but he catches my arm and chuckles. "Haha, you can fight me babe, there's no point wasting your energy."