Chapter 7. Dirty Dancer

Violas POV: 

When I got home from the lunch with Hunter's friends I went over to the kitchen and got a glass of milk. I actually really like Hunters friends and I think the girls and I get along with them. Maybe not Zac though. I snap out of my thoughts as I hear Hunter enter the room. 

I turn back around and drink my glass of milk. I jump as I feel a pair of hands sit on my naked waist. ( from the midriff chill ) "Did you like my friends?" He said casually. Like we always start conversations with this bare toughing. 

I turn around taking his hands off my waist. "Yeah I did, you never told me they were so good-looking," I said smirking walking over to the couch and sitting down. Hunter followed me and sat down next to me. "But im the hottest one right?" He asked joining his hands and putting them under his neck smiling like a girl. I laughed and patted him on the head. "Umm I don't know, your probably like the 5th best looking out of all of them," I said jokingly. 

He gasped at me opened mouthed. "There were only 5 friends!" 

I gave him a pity smile and nodded. "Yeah, I know," I said getting up. I should probably have a shower. 

Before I could leave he grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap facing him. "You are a very bad girl you know that tiger?" He said playfully. 

I held my breath. Feeling intimidated from his words. "I -I uhh, I thought I told you not to call me that," I said crossing my arms over my chest. Bad idea. They propped them up high to make cleavage that definitely caught Hunter's attention. I immediately got off his lap turning around so he doesn't see my red face. I just hear him chuckle behind me. "Hey its not my fault you put them up there for me to see, I was just an innocent victim," he said holding his hands up looking innocent. I rolled my eyes and went over to my closet.

It was getting late so I decided to get into some comfy pjs. Picture below:

I jumped on my bed and got Netflix up looking for movies to watch

I jumped on my bed and got Netflix up looking for movies to watch. While I endlessly scroll for what seemed like forever I could hear noise coming from the kitchen. Hmm. I tiptoed to see what it was. I saw Hunter shirtless only in boxers dancing around the kitchen to Niki Minaj while making an omelet. 

I can't help my self. I start laughing hysterically. He turns around and smirks at me pointing at me to come and dance with him. "Noo, I'm good here," I said giggling. 

He frowns. "Come on, I'll teach you some of my moves." He said continuing bounce around. I had to admit. He looks sexy dancing topless and he's not a bad dancer. I walk over to him. 

"Okay fine, teach me." 

He fist pumped the air. "Yess! You won't regret this tiger!" He starts body rolling. I roll my eyes. of course, he wants me to do some sexy dance move. "I call this the body roll to the side with a head roll as well!" I laugh. That is the longest dance move name ever.