Bendy x Reader

Oi, thanks to mah buddy, Erased_Puppet, for requesting this ;)

(Y/N)'s POV

"Oh, thank you so much!" You were excited at the fact that Joey Drew had accepted for you to come work at his studio, and you were absolutely amazed. You'd never think that you could actually have an opportunity of drawing and benefitting from it at the same time.

You continued to thank him, and he would kindly wave it off. After he dismissed you, you stood up from your chair and walked toward the door, but suddenly, he called your name before you could lay one foot out.

"(Y/N)! I have to tell you something kind of important!" He said, and you turned your head towards him.

"Yes, sir?" You replied.

"U-um..." He scratched the back of his head, and made a few hand gestures.

"Y-you see, uh, I sort of, made these ink creatures, not that they're a threat or anything! Their names are Bendy, Alice, and Boris, and the three can be seen roaming the halls of the studio. Alice and Boris, they're very nice, but, um, Bendy is sort of a, mischievous, type of character. He tends to... flirt, with other women he sees in the studio. I recommend staying aware, uh, you may have no idea where he'll be." He makes a few more hand gestures to try to express his point, and after a moment, you nod.

"O-okay, sir. Well, uh, I'll get going now!" He nods and you step out of the room, making your way to the exit and smiling at other people passing by you, also known as your soon-to-be coworkers.

You're having a hard time comprehending what your new boss just told you. It's really scrambling your brain.

~

You take a look at yourself in the mirror. You're wearing the uniform they gave you on your first day, a long sleeved black dress that went down to the knees, transparent white leggings, and a simple, white bowtie attached to a black choker (Heh, it's black and white, get it), and you were fixing up some finishing touches before exiting the restroom.

You smile at yourself one last time before coming out of the restroom, taking a deep breath and heading over to your office, where you had the chance to create your own cartoons. You were so lucky that Joey Drew, the actual Joey Drew, had given you this chance.

You spot an office and head over to it, seeing your name on a plaque on the door. You smile and enter, taking in the scent of your new room, and take a seat in front of your drawing board.

~

You stand up and stretch. You've been sitting here for hours, no, who knows how long, and you haven't really gotten any good ideas.

Well, you did get ideas, but you rejected all of them because you thought that it wouldn't be good enough for your boss.

You walk over to the door and come through, locking it and turning, walking past the right corner of your room (Okay, I don't even think I understand what I'm saying, so like, your office is connect to a corner, so you turned right past dat corner, if dat makes sense.), but right as you pass the corner, you're pinned to the wall without even realizing what's happened.