Airport

EDIT 02/26/2018: So after some thinking and planning, I'm not going to be sticking to the EXACT time line? Know what i'm saying? Like i'm not gonna have a set date on when you move to L.A., it's just gonna be in the present! i haven't had any thing happen that would affect the story so just take this with a grain of salt haha I just wanted to let y'all know :)

EDIT: Yeah, I'm a neurotic perfectionist and I'm re-writing this, as I like to assume that my writing style has improved. You might be able to tell, or not, but this is mostly to make sure I don't cringe when I go back and re-read this. I'm not abandoning this story, it's just going to take me a little while to pump out the improved (in my opinion) chapters. Please be patient with me.

EDIT: Oof, I'm annoying. I'm switching the story to third-person because after so much time writing in that P.O.V. the past year it's what I'm most comfortable with. Considering that I'm still very much into this cheesy story, I am going to finish it (I've finished the next 'official' chapter, chapter 18) but just bear with me while I correct tenses/change a few scenes until I'm happy with what is posted. Until then, please feel free to PM me with any questions/ideas for the story.

-------------------------------------------------------

She was beyond excited waiting at the airport terminal. Y/n was finally moving to L.A. after the idea had been up in the air for a while. Liza was supposed to pick the girl up and, to no one's surprise, she was late.

"Damn it, Liza," Y/n mumbled, checking her watch. Slipping her phone out of her back pocket, she was typing out a 'WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU' message to Liza when she felt someone grab her by the waist.

Letting out a yelp of surprise, she dropped her phone and turned around only to find David laughing hysterically with his camera pointed directly ay her. "Oh, my god, I didn't think you'd actually freak out."

"David! You little bastard!" Y/n laughed, shoving him roughly. "You scared the crap out of me, jeez."

Putting his camera down, he had a wide grin on his face. As he brought the girl in for a hug, he spoke, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Bet you're surprised to see me and not a certain short brown girl."

"I am actually," Y/n teased, pulling back and looking around, half expecting Liza to jump out and try to scare her as David had. "Where is she, though? I was looking forward to see her and not a certain tall white boy."

"Hey!" He smiled widely, bending down and swiping her forgotten phone off the linoleum floor. Knowing Y/n, she would end up forgetting it and he would owe her a new one. "I missed you just as much. But she had something pop up, so she asked if I could pick you up. And, as an amazing friend I decided to do so instead of leaving you stranded."

"A real contributor to society, thank you, David," Y/n replied sarcastically, placing a hand over her heart. 

"You know, it's nice to get some recognition."

"Well." Y/n clapped her hands together twice after a small appreciative pause. "Get a move on. If you're gonna pick me up, you're gonna have to work." She motioned to the two large suitcases and duffel bags.

"I'm starting to regret picking you up," David groaned, grabbing both duffel bags and a suitcase.

"So much for being a good friend,"  she shot back dramatically, rolling a suitcase in the direction he was walking.

-------------------------------------------------------

Super short, but the next chapter will be longer, promise!! Comment, like, thumbs up, whatever it is you do, DO! Thanks for reading!