13.

39K views??!!! I haven't updated this story in...a while. Quiiiite a while. And I apologize for that but nonetheless I am still super happy that you are all still reading, favoriting, commenting, and following this story! With that being said, I pumped out this chapter because I wanted to update this story with something. And because of that this chapter is not my favorite but it's not terrible so there's that...

EDITED.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n groaned as her alarm went off.

Taking a long minute to try and remember, why in the hell she had set an alarm when she was out so late the night before, she rolled to her side. Blindly patting her bed to shut off the blaring tone and get back to sleep, she felt around. 

Her hand eventually landed on something. Or more accurately someone.

Y/n's eyes snapped open in a panic, her leg automatically shot out to kick off whatever was on her bed; coupled with her strangled gasp, it was no surprise that whoever it was, jerked awake.

At this point, she was sitting up in her bed, her heart rate lessening tremendously when she saw Liza. She was blinking blearily at Y/n after she had been unceremoniously and quite literally, kicked off.

Squinting down at her, Y/n spoke breathlessly, "Liza, what the...what are you doing in my bed?"

Liza gave her roommate a dry look and got up from the floor, wrapping the duvet around her. "I was sleeping."

"Well, why are you sleeping in my bed and not yours?" Y/n rephrased, snatching her phone from the side and shutting off the alarm that had been ringing throughout this ordeal.

She jumped back onto the bed and wrapped the blanket tighter around her, sighing sleepily. "I didn't feel like going all the way back to my room. Plus, your bed is way more comfortable."

Y/n rolled her eyes, swinging her legs over the side of the bed and she began walking out of the room. "I'm getting breakfast, go back to bed," she announced, her voice echoing through the hallway. Stretching her arms above her head, she yawned loudly.

Feeling a headache creeping up, all she wanted was a chocolate chip muffin and a coffee...and an Advil. Y/n hadn't even drank anything the night before, but she still felt hungover for some reason. Probably just the exhaustion and lack of sleep she had been getting.

She rubbed at her eyes for a second, still ambling down the unnecessarily long hallway that led to the kitchen.

Feeling her foot come into contact with something, she looked down. Immediately, almost like a switch, the headache creeped in fully.

"What the f-are you kidding me?"

David's leg was splayed across, and Y/n scowled at his face. His still sleeping face. Frowning, she stepped on him again, lightly jostling him.

Stepping over him this time, she gave a quick glance around the living room to see if Liza had let any more people into the apartment. With a peek over the back of the couch, she saw only Alex laid out with all the couch cushions on the floor next to him.

Assuming that this was initially David's bed, she opted not to imagine how he ended up sprawled halfway across the room.

Opening the cupboard, Y/n grabbed a random coffee mug and started up Liza's overly-complicated coffee maker.

Turning back around, she faced her open living room and scowled at the two bodies that had taken over the apartment. Shutting her eyes, she rubbed at her temples trying to alleviate the pounding. Advil, Advil, Advil...