Threats

(HEISE)

I hate being summoned like this. Like I am a common servant of the Royal Family. But one call from the Queen and I have to rush here to the Palace to see what she has to say.

Once I became a Queen's Consort, the first thing I will do is isolate Baozang from her family. She will listen to me and only me.

The Queen is still not in her office. Bitch! She called me, why is she making me wait? I have been here for five minutes now? Insolent woman. Baozang will not be like her mother once she marries me. I will train her to always respect and defer to me and my wishes.

I will be her boss. Baozang may be the Queen but I will be the real power behind her.

And it will happen, after I followed rhe steps of getting rid of the Crown Prince and his fiance and then marrying Baozang.

I can hardly wait.

The door opened and in came Feng Jian Yu, the Crown Prince's fiance. He looked surprise to see me. He smiled.

"Hello," he greeted me and held out his hand. I smiled and took his hand for a handshake. "So you are called too. I think the Queen is meaning to talk to her soon to be sons in law..."

Feng Jian Yu or Dayu to those who are close to him has an innocent air around him. Average in height, lean and looks ordinary. Why the Crown Prince fell for him when he is not even remotely gay, I don't know. I don't see any charm on Feng Jian Yu. He looks...weak and naive even if he knew how to twist someone's arm like what he did to the Crown Prince when they had that speaking engagement.

I don't like him. And that will be good to my plan of getting rid of him. Weak that he is, he will be easy to dispose. Pity because I would have liked to play with his life if he has the ability to survive my plans to kill him.

"Yes," I nodded. "I think that is the Queen's intent..."

The door opened again and the Queen strode inside the room. Her face lit up when she saw is but her gaze is mostly centered to the Crown Prince's fiance.

"Good, you are both here. Heise, how are you?" She held out her hand and I kissed it. "Very good, your Majesty..." I said before letting her hand go.

"That's wonderful to hear." She said and smiled at Dayu. "Dayu ah," she took both his hands. "Did you enjoyed last night?"

Feng Jian Yu flushed a pretty pink, "Yes, your Majesty." And they smile to each other.

"Good." The Queen pat Feng Jian Yu's cheek before going behind her desk. "I called the two of you because of the recent changes in our schedule. Qing and Dayu will marry this year and Baozang and you, Heise, had to wait for another year and a half to be married. I hope we are all in accord and okay in that thing,"

Feng Jian Yu look at me and winced, "I am sorry. We disrupted your plans to marry Baozang..."

"No," I shook my head. "Baozang is still young, there is no need to hurry. You and the Crown Prince had to marry soon because you have to prepare a lot before you both ascend on the throne,"

"Still..." Feng Jian Yu looked apologetic to me. "Thank you for understanding. Don't worry, you have my and the Crown Prince's support to marry Princess Baozang. Thank you for being patient and making her happy..."

I nodded. "Your support will be greatly appreciated of course..."

The Queen looked pleased, "That is generous of you, Dayu. Baozang will be happy to know that you and Qing took her welfare in consideration,"