Merry Chase

(CHONG)

9 hours before the wedding. 1am

We only need one man. We surrendered the one who is bleeding on his mouth to the police. Telling them to hold the man securely. The one I talked to came with me and Lao. Handcuffed tightly on the back of the SUV.

If this one just lied to me, I will seriously kill him. I am tired. Hungry and I just want this whole thing done. So maybe I can have some rest and sleep.

Imagine that, I just wake up from a coma and I now want more sleep. Fuck.

And then maybe after some sleep, I can sat Lao's ass down and we will have a long serious talk about his issues.

He said he doesn't have issues.

Bullshit that.

Lao has too many issues he is acting like a robot talking automatically and answering instantly. I don't know what is going on inside his head but it's bad for me.

But I will put Lao on the side first. Rescuing Dayu is more important.

So we travel to the bus stop where the guy said they are ordered to drop the drugs. We made him stand there, the place where he was ordered to stand and wait for someone to pick up the drugs from him and will pay him. Lao and I hide somewhere close to our guy.

He will not escape, he knew I can kill him. And we also have other police officers nearby to catch him if he runs. We also put a bug on him so if anyone called, we can hear his conversations.

I hope this guy is not stupid because if he make some stupid moves, I will really kill him. But he is a thug. A paid errand boy. He is no hero. He will not sacrifice his life for some petty cash from some woman he doesn't know, so he won't be stupid.

I know because I grew up with these kind of people. They will do what you want in the right price but if they smell trouble, they will save themselves and not their temporary bosses.

After just ten minutes of standing there on the bus stop, the guys phone rang. He took the call and say he is on his spot. The call ended. Just like that.

We waited for more minutes until one big black delivery truck came into our views and made it's way on the road to stop beside our wired man.

"Move now!" I shouted at my communicator. Lao and I ran to that truck. My gun out and pointed at the driver's side as the police back ups we have also revealed themselves.

"Stop!" Almost everyone are shouting like that. One police took hold of our wired man and some blocked the path of the truck. Sirens blared as police cars moves to barricade the truck's way.

My gun and eyes were focused on the driver. I am standing beside the driver's side. "Lao, check the back..."

"Okay," Lao, like and everyone in that operation, wears a protective vest and gun ready, with some policemen went to the back. Seconds after, we all heard gunshots.

"Fuck!" I heard Lao exclaimed. I felt my heatt thudding. "Lao! What the hell was that?!" Is he hurt?

Then out of nowhere the driver of the truck put out a gun and points it at me.  I had no choice but to fire my gun first and kill the man. Blood splattered on the window of the driver's side.