DAD?! ~ GEORGE WEASLEY

Life after the war was hard, for my boyfriend of 4 years, George Weasley and I. He lost his twin brother while I lost one of my sisters, we needed each other during this time. That's what made telling him the news harder.

I looked down at the pregnancy test in my hand that read positive, scared that George might not want the baby at this time. I finally decide to go tell him.

When I apprated at the Borrow, I knocked on the door that was opened by Molly.

"Hello (Y/n) dear" say said.

"Hello Molly, is George home?" I ask.

"Yes dear, he's in his room, go on up" she tells me.

I walk up the stairs slowing, thinking of a way I would tell him the news. Once I reach his room I knock on the door.

I hear a faint, "Come in", and walk I the room. George is laying on his bed, facing the wall. I sit next to him and prepare to tell him.

"George" I speak softly.

"(Y/n)" George replies as he sits up and faces me.

"I have to t-tell you something" I start, looking down

"Go on" he says

"George, I'm... I'm p-pregnant" I say looking up at my boyfriend.

He just sits there, silently, with a look of shock on his face.

"Honey, please say something" I whisper

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He asks, as a whisper

I nod and he smiles widely.

"I'm gonna be a dad!!!" He yells, how the whole family knows.

You hear many fast foot steps coming up to the room, the door flys open and you look to see the whole Weasley family, along with Harry and Hermonie  outside the room.

"Your pregnant?" Mollys asks excitedly.

I nod

"I'm so happy for you two!" She exclaims and wraps us in a hug.

Let's just say, that night you got many congratulations and hugs.