SIREN? ~ DRACO AND HARRY

Requested by @AwesomePossum101

The Yule Ball, the event that all the girls were excited about, all girl but one, that girl is me.  I'm not excited for the ball because I'm half siren half mermaid, and I'm mute. So nobody outside of my family had heard me talk.

I sit in the library reading one of my favourite books, "Hogwarts A History" when I hear foots steps begins me. I look and see Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy.

"Hello Crystal!" Harry greets, I wave.

"We we're having an argument you could say," Draco starts, "over who would ask you to the ball"

"And we decided to come to you, so you can decide" Harry adds

"Would you go to the Yule Ball with me?" Both the boys ask in unison

I write on a piece of parchment "I'm sorry but I can't"

"Oh, okay, bye" Harry says leaving

"Bye" Draco replies, walking away.

I would like to go with either of the boys but my Ssecret keeps me from going.

Night of the ball

I sit in be Gryffindor common room, reading Romeo And Juliet, a book Hermione let me read. Only the fire crackling and the turning of pages is heard. The young students are in bed and the older students are at the Ball.

"Crystal! Crysta- oh, there you are" Harry whisper yells

"We we're looking for you," Draco add, "we're wondering why you can't come to the ball"

I speak up and say. "I'm half siren, half mermaid"

"Y-you can talk?" Draco says

"Yes" I say in almost a whisper

"Crystal, nobody will care, if your half siren, half mermaid. If I was you I'd embrace it" Harry tells me.

"So, will you come to the ball with us?" They ask

"Yes" I reply

I close my book and run to my room quickly changing into a beautiful black dress with a silver jem design on the neck, and a pair of silver flats. I use a spell to curl my hair that Hermione taught me and I put on a little bit of makeup.

I go back downstairs to see the boys smiling at me

"You look gorgeous" Draco says, hooking on of his arms with mine.

"Stunning" Harry adds, connecting his arm with my other one. We then head to the great hall.

•••

As we enter the great hall, heads turn and gasps of shock are heard. They never thought they'd see Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy be somewhat nice to each other.

Harry let's go of my arm and goes to talk to Dumbledore, I see home nod his head. Harry goes to stage and beckons me over.

"Crystal here is going to preform a song , Lights by Ellie Goulding!"

I walk over the mic as the song starts.

(Play song below)

(After song)

I see my fellow students and the teachers looking amazed and shocked. They snap back to reality and start to clap and cheer.

"Thank you!" I exclaim into the mic.

My secret is no longer a secret and I can live my life without worrying about what other will think.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

I'm sorry @AwesomePossum101 for not having this done sooner. I totally forgot about your request and I've had many tests/assignments in the last few weeks. But thank you for your patience. If any of you guys want a request leave a comment on the request page or dm me filling out the form. Remember to vote, till next imagine!

-Emily