VALENTINES DAY ~ ANY BOY

It's February 14 and I'm lonely once again. My friends are with their boyfriends leaving me in my dorm reading sappy romance books and eating chocolate. Currently I'm reading and I'm crying like usual while reading this book, there's then a knock on my door.

"How are you doing honey?" My best friend asks as she enters the room all ready for her date, "Ah, not to good. Well there's someone here that night cheer you up" She then leaves the room, probably going on her date now and in walks the h/c haired, e/c eyed boy I've liked for years.

"(Boys name)?" I whisper, "what a-are you doing here?"

"Well y/n I came to ask you something. But first" he comes over and puts my bookmark in my book and grabs a tissue out of the box on my bed and wipes my eyes.

"y/n, your an amazing girl. Your beautiful and your very kind and generous. You have the most amazing e/c eyes and your smile lights up the whole world. It's so hard to see you like this when you should always be happy. I like you, no I'm in love with you, so would you y/n l/n be my girlfriend?" I says looking into my eyes pulling a rose, a heart shaped box of my favourite chocolates and a teddy bear with a heart that reads 'be mine' from behind his back.

I'm speechless. My crush of I don't know how long asked me out on Valentine's Day! Wow. I nod my head, tears flowing out of my eyes again.

"Yes (boys name)! Yes I would love to be your girlfriend!"

After this (boys name) then took you on a date to the Three Broomsticks, on of your favourite places. That Valentines you started your relationship with your soul mate, your future husband and the future father of your children. All thanks to being alone that day.

💘💘💘