Chapter 3

Jasons P.O.V -

  I walked down the hallway and got stopped by one of Adam's friends. (Imma name him BO DILL FOORRTTYYY)

  "Hey faggot (A/N: I fucking hate this word..) where do you think you're going?"

  "Uhm.. class?..." I mumbled..

  "No you aren't... not yet anyways.." He said, smirking.

 Nobody but da authors p.o.v:

(Btw Jason usually just wears a blue hoodie or sweatshirt and jeans, not a full spacesuit.. ;P)

Martin pushed Jason into a locker and began punching him over and over, his helmet beginning to crack..

"Stop! Stop!" Jason begged, tears running down his face, which was covered by a helmet hiding his true self..

Eventually, the helmet cracked open and fell onto the floor..

Martin ignored it and continued punching Jason, causing more damage now that Jason had no protection (A/N:  He didnt have protection ;3 lul. Im sorry.) 

Martin soon realized though, that he was no longer punching a plastic helmet, but Jason's face.. 

He looked down and saw a small, frail boy curled up.. with a bloody nose, light blue spots that

would soon turn a deep purplish black, and swollen eyes.. Tears were running down his face..

"Oh god.. What did I do.." Martin carefully picked up Jason and ran to find Adam.

"ADAM! ADAM! Help!" 

"Oh my god what happened? Who is this?" Adam looked at the boy in his arms.

"It's Jason.. His helmet broke off.. What do we do??"

"Get Ty... Now!" Adam said running towards the direction of Ty's locker.

Ty's P.O.V

 I saw Adam and Martin run my way.

Shit.

As they got closer, I backed up but soon realized there was a small boy in their arms, crying.

"Ty help!!" Adam yelled.

"Who is this??" I asked looking at the boy.

I instantantly recognized his hoodie...

"Jason..."

-----------------------------------------------

BABABABBABABA IM BACK AND HERES A CHAPTER I MAY DO ANOTHER ONE MAYBEH MAYBEEEHHH LATERR

I hope you enjoyed and pls vote and all dat stuff cuz i fan.

-AngelpieMC