Chapter 4

So Im really into this story now.  but I have a question guys - What's so great about Frozen? Rise of the Guardians and How to Train your dragon are WAY better stories than 2 girls fighting.  Jack frost trying to find out his past and Hiccup (an outcast) standing up for himself and losing a leg.  I chose those 2 stories to compare to Frozen because I ship Jack and Hiccup.. Dont judge. I fan.

--------------

Ty -

"Jason.."  I looked down at him. His eyes were closed and he reached towards me. "Ty.." He whispered.

  "It's okay.. We'll fix this" I took him out of Sky's arms and held him close to me. (BOOB THE BUILDER CAN WE FIX IT - hell no. and yes i meant to say boob) 

 We ditched school and got into Martin's car. I layed Jason on the seat, his head in my lap. (This reminded me of a story I'll tell you at the end ;P)

 "Ty.." Jason mumbled trying to sit up and sit on my lap. I helped him up and he looked at me.

"This is your chance Ty.." I thought to myself. I started to lean in putting my hand on his cheek.

-----

and then i got lazy and ended the chapter.

Story: I was in 5th period and my friend Quentin is sitting next to his best friend, Blake. The first thing i notice is he has his jacket over his crotch. Because I've known him since forever and i know that when he has his jacket on his crotch, he has a boner. So then he does the cheesy ass yawning thing where you yawn and put your arm around da girl. Well he did that to Blake and he was sitting there with a boner and I fangirled because i ship dem.