Try

The next day. I went to Taeyeon's house.

I made up my mind to talk to Stephanie. I wanted to clear things with her. 

Taeyeon's right, I just need some time to think rationally because my emotions overwhelmed me.

I was standing in front of the door of Taeyeon's house and she opened it. As shown on her face, she didn't expect my visit.

"Hi," I greeted her.

"Oh hi, Mi young," she smiled at me. Gosh, I miss that smile and her voice. I really miss my Tae. I just wanna grab her and kiss her but I think it's awkward for now. I need to finish my business here first before doing that, tasting my favorite flavor.

Come on Mi young! Pull yourself together, remember why you're here! I scolded myself.

"Um... I'm here because I want to talk to Stephanie." I handled to say though I got the urge to cuddle and kiss her right now.

"Taetae, what do you want for lunch?" Stephanie said in background.

Taeyeon stepped back and I saw Stephanie looking at us.

"Oh, you have visitor..." She said.

Taeyeon glanced at Stephanie then looked back at me "Ah... o-okay? Come in, Mi young."

I entered the house as Taeyeon let me in "Can I talk to you Stephanie?" I asked directly to Stephanie.

Stephanie raised her brows as she didn't anticipate that.

"S-sure," she said as glanced at Taeyeon.

"Okay ladies, take your time. I will just go to my room," Taeyeon excused herself and left us.

Stephanie and I sat on the couch in the living room, face to face. She's staring at me and I tried hard not to look ashamed for what I did yesterday.

"I'm glad you wanna talk to me," she started.

I nodded "Um... I just want to apologize for what I've said to you yesterday. I didn't mean it, I'm sorry." I sincerely said.

"It's okay, I didn't take that. I know you're just jealous," she smiled.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch."

Stephanie giggled "I know, sometimes you're bitchiness appeared. We all have bitchy-side when we feel aggravated or hurt."

I nodded, I didn't know she's open minded. She's nice.

"You're jealous because you feel that I like Taeyeon right?" Shoot! She bluntly said.

I swallowed silently "So my intuition is right, you like Taeyeon."

She nodded and smiled "Girls have strong feelings about this kind of situation, I'm not surprise that you know it. Yes, I like Taeyeon. She's kind, caring and so adorable."

"I'm not gonna argue with that," am I going to be mad? I can't stop it but to feel jealous with what she stated.

"But Taeyeon loves you Mi young and about my feelings, I will not force myself to her. Even if I did that, she won't let me because she already have you. I'm happy seeing her happy with you. And being her friend is enough for me. I hope, you believe me. I will not do anything stupid to hurt her." Stephanie justified herself and I feel a lot of better now.

I gave her eye smile, I'm so stupid to be jealous, she changed a lot from bitchy cheerleader to very understanding friend.

"Just don't hurt Taeyeon, you're the only one who can make her happy," she smiled.

"I will make her happy. We will make her happy, Stephanie. So... Are we friends?" I slightly tilted my head waiting for her answer.

"Sure, let's start over and be friends."

We shook our hands as we sealed our new found friendship.

"Anyway, I just want to ask you about... What happened yesterday. I mean, about your brother?" My curiosity invaded me, I want to know her more. She's worthy.

"Oh," Stephanie's smile faded "My brother... Hmm... Okay, I'll tell you." She took a deep breath.

I'm all ears.

"Taeyeon was in our house when she found out that my brother beats me. She saw my brother hurting me, that's why she suggested that I need to move from that house. I have no place to go so... she offered me to live here." Her voice became shaky, I feel her, it's hard for her to tell that. And I'm grateful that she's sharing me her life.

"My parents died and my brother became drug addict. Our relatives seems not to care about us. I tried to ask help but they pushed me away, some of them just didn't care. I owe Taeyeon a lot for this, she makes me feel comfortable, she treats me like a real family. We all know, I bullied her before and I'm so guilty about it. I hate myself for that," tears started to fall from her eyes. I stood up and sat beside her. 

Now I understand why Taeyeon is so caring to her because she needs it. I'm so jerk not to give her chance before.

I hugged Stephanie and rubbed her back to comfort her.

"Don't worry Stephanie, we'll always be here for you. I promise. And about your brother, I think I can help." Her brother needs help too, not in jail but in rehab center.

"Thank you Mi young, thank you."

I'm lucky to have my family, yes I have two mothers but they're perfect parents. Me and Irene are fortunate to have them.

And I want Stephanie to feel that too.

*****