Chapter 13: Nexolectra 666

"We got a couple days left before arriving at the Nexolectra 666, I can't wait to finish this bullshit and smoke some weed when we arrive back at Earth"-Adriana 2017

Day 8
Vince's P.O.V
There's a 4 days left before landing on the Nexolectra 666. I have never ever heard of that planet before.
The name of the Planet sounds.... Demonic. Im praying to God for our safety and hopefully we can get the first piece of the missing cross.

I finally woke up and I have a bad dream. My heart beated faster than ever. It was about Elena being possessed by a Demon. She started doing scary shit. I don't exactly remember what she did. But thank god it was just a dream.

I got very scared and I cried silenty. She asked me "What's wrong?". I replied "Just a bad dream, A very bad dream". She hugged me and we kissed for 5 seconds. "It's alright babe, We will always be here for each other." she said.

Mr Yoshi's P.O.V
I was just lying down on my bed. A tear shredded from my eye. I was thinking about my son.
I have never seen him in a long time. His name was
Jayshawn. He was also part of the angels. And he was a demon hunter as well. He was on a quest. A very difficult quest. Just like the one all of us are trying to accomplish.

A quest trying to take down Satan and his army on his own. He got very cocky. I told him Satan is a skilled Warrior. But he doesn't care.Im afraid that he's dead. I got up from my bed and I looked at my Family picture.

It's just Me,My Wife, and Jayshawn. I started sobbing. It was really difficult to look at them.
Both of them are gone for a long time after the war of Heaven and Hell. The Demons are too strong,faster and bigger. All of us retreated.

I started crying in pain. I wish I could stay with them forever.

Adriana's P.O.V
Im just chilling listening to Xxxtentacion. The best rapper in the universe. I got pissed immediately until I heard someone fapping. It was definitely Cleavon for sure. I stopped listening to music and banged Cleavon's door hard. Don't think about that in the dirty way you weird ass whore.

"Hey can you stop that shit!" yelled Cleavon. "How about you stop watching that weird ass shit!" I yelled angrily. "You think Im your fucking Mommy!? I can
do anything I want!" yelled Cleavon. "I will break your fucking iPad and your fucking ribs if you don't stop that shit!" I yelled

"Bring it!" yelled Cleavon. "You asked for it Motherfucker!" I shouted in anger. He opened the door and I throw the first punch. But he grabbed my arm and he twisted it. It really fucking hurts! Then he tased me with his finger and shouted this retarted word. "MOOGIE!!!" he shouted. And his "Moogie" hurts as well.

I was lying on the floor and I was groaning. "Leave me the fuck alone so I can enjoy my fapping session!!!" he yelled. Pfft. Weird ass nigga.

Myles's P.O.V
Amaya and I were just lying down. I have a feeling of doing freaky shit with her. But I decided to do it later. She finally woke up and I kissed her on the lip.
I grabbed her tits and squeezed it tight and I sucked it like a Vacuum. She seems to enjoy it. I wanna fucking to do it right now but I think It's a bad idea.

"Babe that tickles" said Amaya with a little bit of laughter. "After we got back to earth, you wanna do it right now?" I asked. "Fasho babe, you're dick is like a snack to me" said Amaya. "Your ass is a snack. I wanna munch it right now" I said. "Babe your too much" laughed Amaya.

I grabbed her ass and growled "Om nom nom!" Then I took a bite like a sandwich. "Babe stop it!" laughed Amaya. "Im hungry right now. Come on babe" I said
"Same thing" said Amaya.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. It was Adriana once again. "Hey Im spying on you two. Remember what I said?" said Adriana. "Yes Adriana I know" I said. "Good because It won't taste delicious You know what Im talking about" said Adriana

Damn she hella serious.

Day 12
Vince's P.O.V
Today is the day that we will find the first missing part of the cross. The training is finished, and the weapons are in good condition. All of us are ready. I believe in everybody and I believe in Myself as well.
Everybody wore their space suits on and we finally landed. Here it is. The Nexolectra 666

According to Mr Yoshi, their security is too advanced

According to Mr Yoshi, their security is too advanced. So the only way is go loud and fight for it.

Adriana's P.O.V
Finally! I have been waiting for soooooo dammnnn long already. It's about time to cap some asses. After this bullshit, I can finally smoke some good ass weed. We started capping these ugly ass extraterrestrials. I sliced every one of them and popped every single of them. I saw the first piece of the cross I was going for the run. But more of them kept coming at us. We were surrounded.

All of us formed a circle and started spraying and praying everywhere. More and more kept coming at us but a rapid fire came out of no where. There's other people helping us. I ran towards the cross and I got it. "Everybody get in the ship!" shouted Mr. Yoshi. I started sprinting back towards the ship but more aliens kept coming towards me.

I was doing some Bruce Lee shit at them. But I ended up getting my ass kicked by them. Then,some guy saved my ass and that nigga got hands. I grabbed his hand and he asked "Are you okay Miss?". "Im fine. Thank you" I replied

All of us quickly ran towards the ship before An army of Desiigners eat our asses for dinner.The mission was harder than I thought. I guess I got too cocky.

Mr Yoshi's P.O.V
Man! That was close. But at least we have the first piece. All of us took our helmets off and I suddenly recognize a similar face. He looks like someone that has been gone for a long time. Is it him? Is it really him?

Who is this man? Only one way to find out on the next chapter of Fight for the Cross. Thank you guys for reading and I apologize for the weird sexual stuff. But hopefully you're used to it. Just making sure