Bonus Chapter #1:Sex Montage

Let us all take a moment for the montage of sex scenes and some sexual quotes in this book. It's for the thirsty bitches out there who are about to fucking cry. Enjoy.

Scene #1 Chapter 9: Forgive Me (Vince and Elena) "Elena and I started kissing rough. It feels good that I can taste her lips all day long. I grabbed her ass and we started kissing faster. I took my shirt off and I let her feel my abs. I forgot to mention that I work out.

I took her shirt off and kissed her belly and I kissed her neck."

Scene #2 Chapter 10: The Wrong Answer (Myles and Amaya)

I carried her and she wrapped her legs around me.
We fell on the bed and I started taking off her clothes.

But before we continue she asked a question with one word. "Condom?" she asked. "Oh yeah. Of course" I said. I took off my pants and carefully putted the condom on my dick.

Amaya asked "Need help?". I replied "I got it". After I putted it on, I insert my dick in her entrance.

I kissed her a little bit using my tongue and we started pushing it together slowly and we went faster, deeper and harder.

She moaned too loud and I growled real loud. She seemed to enjoy as much as I enjoy it. -Myles

The Best of Elena: My stomach has been growling everyday. I'm so hungry that I could eat Vince's di- Shit shit shit! What the hell was I thinking!?"-Elena (Chapter 10)

Scene #3 Chapter 16: Making the Move 2.0 (Jayshawn and Adriana Round 1) Ohhh,Ohhh,Ohhh" I moaned. "You want it deeper honey? asked Jayshawn.

"Yes Daddy!" I replied. "Ohhhh,Ohhh, Harder Daddy!!!" I moaned loud. Both of us kissed roughed and Jayshawn started rubbing my clit.

His hands are so damn smooth it felt so good. I bit my lip so my moan won't escape. He started inserting his finger in my entrance and started fingering it.

He tasted my cum and he said "Damn, you taste so fucking good" I started taking off his belt and pulled down his pants.

His dick was large. I put his dick in my mouth and sucked it from the bottom of my throat. It tastes so fucking good. -Adriana

Most intimidating quote #1: "If yall about to gobble each others pussy for real this time, Im gonna make you swallow my cum and it will taste like your Moms decomposed body which I pissed on" -Adriana to Myles and Amaya

Most freaky but awkward moment by Myles and Amaya:

"She finally woke up and I kissed her on the lip.
I grabbed her tits and squeezed it tight and I sucked it like a Vacuum. She seems to enjoy it. I wanna fucking to do it right now but I think It's a bad idea.

"Babe that tickles" said Amaya with a little bit of laughter. "After we got back to earth, you wanna do it right now?" I asked. "Fasho babe, you're dick is like a snack to me" said Amaya. "Your ass is a snack. I wanna munch it right now" I said. "Babe your too much" laughed Amaya.

I grabbed her ass and growled "Om nom nom!" Then I took a bite like a sandwich. "Babe stop it!" laughed Amaya. "Im hungry right now. Come on babe" I said
"Same thing" said Amaya. (Chapter 13: Nexolectra 666)