Chapter 39: Rescue

Previously....
"I'm coming for you guys. Hang on long as you can" I said to myself inside my thoughts.

Meanwhile at hell....
Adrian's P.O.V
My skin feels like it has been melting for all of these god damn months.

My body is like a war zone. The place is so humid that my lungs are begging for fresh clean air.

But for 9 fucking months! My lungs and my body are still fighting until it's last breath.

I have been here for 9 months you ask me? I kept track on how many days left by writing tally marks on the wall.

Inside my prison cell, all you see was math and tally marks of course.

Let's do some quick math shall we.

9 months ago, August 25. Brennan,Kevin, and I have been eating to fleshes by demons if I remembered correctly.

I thought the three of us are gonna rot to our graves with maggots and other insects crawling to our body.

But we somehow got a second chance to live but in a terrible way.

So from August 2017 to May of 2018, that's 273 fucking days!

Ha! All of you thought I'm dumb! I may be a bully but I'm still a smart ass.

After marking the 273rd tally mark on the very top right corner of the wall, the bullshit day begins.

It's pretty obvious but Hell is not a fun place to stay and I'm not fucking joking.

You do jobs there but it's not a normal job just like from the Overworld aka Earth.

I can't list them all....I just can't.

Welp...the bullshit day begins.

"Get up prisoner!" shouted the gaurds of hell as he banged my cell door loudly.

The voice of the gaurds voice just fucking annoys the shit out of me.

The jobs here in hell are non stop. There's no freedom for myself and for all of us.

If we don't do them for Hades or Satan then they will punish us and we will suffer their wrath.

Hearing the voices of demon gaurds and Hades for the past 9 fucking months, is just no way of getting used to it.

There are two options for me, kill myself or escape this damn wretched hellhole.

It will be intensely difficult but it won't be impossible either.

Just like what Brennan said "Everything is possible"

Everytime I hear that quote, it keeps me going on life.

"I said get up prisoner! Don't make me count or bring you to Hades!" yelled the Gaurd in a intimidating voice.

"You think that's gonna scare me huh!?" I talk back to the Gaurd.

Every single day in hell, I have to take the pain and the sacrifices for Brennan and Kevin. If you look at me, I look like shit.

It's true though. Whenever they put their hands on either both of them, I don't give a shit of how intimidating those guards are.

I have to take the beating for them. All you see on my body was cuts and bruises and bandages wrapped all over me.

I'm the one who is taking one for the team just so I extend Kevin and Brennan's journey. It's the best for them.