Chapter Two: Gettin' it on with the Revolutionary

You were blushing. Your face was as red as communism. You wanted Lenin and he wanted you. While all that you truly wanted was him, you knew you would never be more than something he could touch. You loved him, but could never have him that way. You definitely envied Nadezhda more than usual in this moment. If only, in a perfect world, you would have him and he would have you.

You had gotten lost in your thoughts for a few moments. Lenin was leaning into you a little more. In a soft, low voice he spoke, "Well? Don't you think we should do something about it?"

Your blushing only intensified. You aren't spoken to like this that often. "Oh of course," you said to him excitedly.

"Perfect," he said back to you, leaning in for a kiss. You pulled him into you closer, embracing his short figure. How heavenly, you thought. If only this could be forever.

Vladimir was sweet to you. You just expected him to be aroused and be done with it. He wasn't. In fact, you think his gentleness made you love him even more.

He lifted you onto his desk. While you did want him, of course, you thought this was an odd place. He hiked up your long, black dress with many layers of fabric. Suddenly, he stopped. You were confused.

"Oh, Владлена, I care too much about you to do this. I can't just fuck you in this office like a heathen," he stammered. You were touched by his words.

"I understand," you said softly. As touched as you were with his words, you were willing to do anything to get his touch.

"Until next time," he said with a wink. He then quickly kissed your cheek.