Five: Ice Cream and Hoverboards

Dedicated to sanfranbrunette who gave me the idea about the last line of this chapter. :)

Please, please WATCH THE VIDEO on the right.

It's about what IS EXACTLY HAPPENING on the story... You know, Hans and Elsa... Jack trying to win her... WHOOPS! Did I say too much?

Another one, MOBILE USERS... please vote... :( You make me so sad when you don't... please? Pretty please?

Five: Ice Cream and Hoverboards

Jack

The bell rang a little too late after that class. I caught up with Elsa once she left to ask her about how she's doing.

"Hey, Els. How are you?", I asked. "You left a little too early at the rink."

"Oh,", she looked at me startled. "I'm fine... I'm fine. I just felt dizzy, that's all."

I wasn't too convinced by her reply. I know there's something that is bugging her. 

"Uh, okay.", I replied. I had nothing else to say to her, and she doesn't even look like she want me around.

"Elsa!", Anna tugged her from her left sleeve. Geez, this girl has so much energy. 

Elsa smiled and turned to her sister, "What now, Anna?"

"Nothing... I just saw you bump into this boy, and he was adorable!", Anna giggled. "You were talking, and... Did he ask you out on a date?"

Elsa's eyes popped out, "What? Anna, he didn't. I just merely bumped into him, nothing at all."

"W-wait, wait... Who's the dude?", I abruptly asked the two of them, mainly Elsa of course.

She shrugged, "Some dreamy guy named Hans."

Hans... Hans Isles? 

"Hans... as in... Hans Isles?", I asked.

"Yes,", she dreamily smiled. "Is there a problem, Jack?"

"Uh, no."

Yes there is, you dipface! YOU CAN'T LET HER DATE ANYBODY ELSE
You love the girl, and you can't let her fall for that ginger! MAN UP!

I shaked the mental debates of my head. The next moment, the two girls were chatting out of the corridor. 

I mentally slapped myself,

Great job, Frost. You let her go, again.
Shut up! I have a girlfriend.